Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Super Stoked for my 90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mobius484

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2016
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Been following Space X and Tesla for years, and finally broke down and ordered a 90D end of Nov. It is en route, and I am expecting delivery at my home in North Idaho in the next two days. Needless to say I am extremely stoked. I have been practicing medicine for about 15 years now, and have enjoyed following these amazing companies, as a side interest. I look forward to my Journey as a Tesla Owner. I have trolled this forum for a while, thank you all for the information I have gleaned from your experiences. I have no doubt that my family of 5 will enjoy traveling this glorious country around me, and we will be doing it in an amazing vehicle. I cannot wait to check out this all glass roof, and take it out camping and fly fishing around where I live! Test drove a 75D in Seattle in Nov. with my wife. In high school physics class, we talked about the amazing potential advantages of an EV. I have been waiting for somebody to do it right. Now I just have to wait for the truck to arrive!