TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

SuperCar SuperShow West Palm Beach 2017

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Brit4864, Jan 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Brit4864

Brit4864 Member

Hi Guys,

It's been a while since I've posted in here but myself and Kenny-B were at the SuperCar SuperShow again this year. Lots of people, lots of cars and Tesla bought their CA based Airstream mobile Design Studio with them for the first time. There was a brief appearance of a P100D. The manager of the WPB Service Center bought it in but had to leave early so it wasn't around for long. According to Tesla, it wasn't the best configuration either (probably a base version?). We were the only two owners displaying this year. All the rest were Tesla owned demo's. There were also some Zero Bikes (all electric) this year. A good show and great weather!

Attached Files:

2. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts

#2 Larry Chanin, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    Hi Dan,

I want to thank you and Kenny for your support of the event.

Thanks for the photos. I've also posted them on our club website and club Facebook page.

Larry

3. abikepeddler

abikepeddler Member

Dang, you got me. I clicked on this hoping to see some proper super cars. Any pictures of other sweet rides? It is Palm Beach after all!

That Tesla mobile design studio is super cool.

4. SUMD

SUMD Member

Thanks for representing!

I'd love to join you for the next event (even though my X isn't a "P" version) :)

5. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts

Hi,

We have a Florida Tesla club that has a number of public and private events. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our club website at teslaownersflorida.org and if interested in joining, just click on the "Join Us" link.

Larry

6. SUMD

SUMD Member

Hey Larry, thanks for the info- will join the club shortly!

7. Brit4864

Brit4864 Member

In past years I've taken some pictures of the ICE's there but it was so busy this year, I really didn't want to leave the "Green Street" EV area for long.