Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCar SuperShow West Palm Beach 2017

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,

It's been a while since I've posted in here but myself and Kenny-B were at the SuperCar SuperShow again this year. Lots of people, lots of cars and Tesla bought their CA based Airstream mobile Design Studio with them for the first time. There was a brief appearance of a P100D. The manager of the WPB Service Center bought it in but had to leave early so it wasn't around for long. According to Tesla, it wasn't the best configuration either (probably a base version?). We were the only two owners displaying this year. All the rest were Tesla owned demo's. There were also some Zero Bikes (all electric) this year. A good show and great weather!

Attachments

• DSC06591a.jpg
    DSC06591a.jpg
    571.8 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC06592a.jpg
    DSC06592a.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC06605a.jpg
    DSC06605a.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC06605b.jpg
    DSC06605b.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC06606a.jpg
    DSC06606a.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC06611a.jpg
    DSC06611a.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC06626a.jpg
    DSC06626a.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC06632a.jpg
    DSC06632a.jpg
    632.2 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC06639a.jpg
    DSC06639a.jpg
    702.4 KB · Views: 43
Hi Guys,

It's been a while since I've posted in here but myself and Kenny-B were at the SuperCar SuperShow again this year. Lots of people, lots of cars and Tesla bought their CA based Airstream mobile Design Studio with them for the first time. There was a brief appearance of a P100D. The manager of the WPB Service Center bought it in but had to leave early so it wasn't around for long. According to Tesla, it wasn't the best configuration either (probably a base version?). We were the only two owners displaying this year. All the rest were Tesla owned demo's. There were also some Zero Bikes (all electric) this year. A good show and great weather!

Hi Dan,

I want to thank you and Kenny for your support of the event.

Thanks for the photos. I've also posted them on our club website and club Facebook page.

Larry

Last edited:
Thanks for representing!

I'd love to join you for the next event (even though my X isn't a "P" version) :)
Hi,

We have a Florida Tesla club that has a number of public and private events. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our club website at teslaownersflorida.org and if interested in joining, just click on the "Join Us" link.

Larry