Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharge.info - GoFundMe for Blueshift (Round 2)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been 2.5 years since we did this the first time. I'm sure I don't have to tell most of you how good the supercharge.info site is. But, what many people don't realize is that the site is not run by a company, or a group of people. No, it is only ur fellow Tesla lover and TMS member @BlueShift . The site provides no income or any way to recoup expenses for Blueshift (ie, no advertising). He gladly gives his time and money to run the site.

With that said, I think it is time again to help Blueshift with his expenses (they've grown as he's added more features) and also provide him with a small token of our appreciation. Maybe he can take his wife on a nice weekend trip.

So please feel free to donate as you see fit and share this GoFundMe link on your local Facebook Tesla groups.

Blueshift Fund - Supercharge.info Round 2

Reactions: Ovulation and Chuq
I had no idea there was a GoFundMe campaign until today. I'm addicted to Supercharge.info.

I don't understand, however, why a new campaign is needed. The first one is still accepting donations. In fact, I see that there have been contributions today.

To make the neural connections, here is a link back to the original gofundme thread on TMC. Blueshift's Fund - Supercharge.info

Reactions: Chuq
What makes you think it is down? Looks fine to me!

Interesting.. When I load it I get the image below.
/edit. It appears just the map is down, the other sections load. Too bad, the map is a huge feature.

SvrzPX8.png

Last edited: