TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Supercharge.info - GoFundMe for Blueshift (Round 2)

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by Buddyroe, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

It's been 2.5 years since we did this the first time. I'm sure I don't have to tell most of you how good the supercharge.info site is. But, what many people don't realize is that the site is not run by a company, or a group of people. No, it is only ur fellow Tesla lover and TMS member @BlueShift . The site provides no income or any way to recoup expenses for Blueshift (ie, no advertising). He gladly gives his time and money to run the site.

With that said, I think it is time again to help Blueshift with his expenses (they've grown as he's added more features) and also provide him with a small token of our appreciation. Maybe he can take his wife on a nice weekend trip.

So please feel free to donate as you see fit and share this GoFundMe link on your local Facebook Tesla groups.

Blueshift Fund - Supercharge.info Round 2

• Like x 2
  2. theflyer

theflyer Member

I had no idea there was a GoFundMe campaign until today. I'm addicted to Supercharge.info.

I don't understand, however, why a new campaign is needed. The first one is still accepting donations. In fact, I see that there have been contributions today.

To make the neural connections, here is a link back to the original gofundme thread on TMC. Blueshift's Fund - Supercharge.info

• Like x 1