Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharge.info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry about that, didn't realize it had been one year since I last renewed the DNS. Anyway, yes should be working again now.

Just added this feature: for sites with status "permit" or "construction" the number of days with that status is now displayed.

Nice update. Next cool item would be total Stalls count per region and worldwide and maybe if using solar canopy.

Thanks a lot for your great work!

- - - Updated - - -

Did a quick sum from the data.

North America: 1218 stalls
Europe: 1103 stalls
Asia Pacific: 1020 stalls

Total: 3341 stalls

Sorry about that, didn't realize it had been one year since I last renewed the DNS. Anyway, yes should be working again now.

Just added this feature: for sites with status "permit" or "construction" the number of days with that status is now displayed.

Thank you Blue, it really is an excellent site. Not only useful to see the progress of sites, but that data tab is very nice..

While we have a thread... I do have one small issue with the site. I use Firefox with NoScript. The error occurs even if I allow all scripts globally (which should allow unfettered js).

If I've selected a route, and I click the X to remove an item from the route it doesn't work and the JS Console shows error:.

ReferenceError: event is not defined main.js:96

I know that doesn't help much since line 96 contains all of the JavaScript crunched together. I couldn't easily get the debugger to find the error.

@Rockster +100

@BlueShift - those of us who can't contribute labor would probably still like to be able to contribute cash. Surely there are some costs you incur with running this site. Not to mention your time.

A nice addition would be a PayPal link so that we can chip in and help with the cost of developing and maintaining this awesome resource.

@BlueShift - I love this site too and would be willing to contribute as well. One thing tho, PLEASE consider moving that "Add custom marker / Add to route" box away from the center of the map. It always seems to get in the way when looking for something.

@BlueShift - I love this site too and would be willing to contribute as well. One thing tho, PLEASE consider moving that "Add custom marker / Add to route" box away from the center of the map. It always seems to get in the way when looking for something.
That's a pop-up context box that comes up when you right-click on the map. A left click should clear it.

great site Blueshift - a favorite of mine and many others here for sure.

this new feature - is it number of days since the map has had that status, or the number of days since the actual construction started / actual permit was pulled?

thanks!

I see you took up the crowd fund idea, BlueShift  I've donated - my most frequented website the last year!!

Actually Lycanthrope, Blueshift did not initiate the crowd fund campaign. It was several people's idea and I just happened to be the person who opened the account in order for him to receive funds. He never asked for anything. The guy must have the patience of Job also. Through the last several months I have often seen people gripe about something or complain about a feature that was missing - and he never told them to GTH or KMA (though, I was quick to point out to the Culprits that Blueshift owns and maintains the web page personally and doesn't get paid for it).

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure that everyone is aware that Blueshift in no way asked for the contributions. Everyone that has contributed did so out of a desire to keep the page up and most importantly, a sense of decency - which I'm glad to see still exists in the world.

• Love
Reactions: MMC-