Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger – Millenia, FL

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
The Tesla Find Us map has a “Coming Soon” location named Millenia, FL. Recently we obtained a public document in which Target Corporation gives authorization for Tesla to file Supercharger permit applications on selected Target properties. One of those Authorized Locations is listed as T1518 Orlando. That designates the Orlando Millenia Target at 4750 Millenia Plaza Way, Orlando, FL 32839-2434.

I haven’t located a permit application yet, but I am speculating that this is a likely eventual location for the Millenia FL Supercharger Station.

Larry

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Millenia Supercharger Permit.jpg

Just passed initial review. 12 Version 3 Charging posts and two ChargePoint Dual Port Level 2 chargers.

Vicinity map:

Millenia Supercharger Vicinity Map.jpg

Address: 4750 Millenia Plaza Way, Orlando, FL 32839-2434.

Larry

Reef Club

Aug 7, 2017
Orlando
This is not a good location. Very congested traffic with limited roads in and out. They would have done better to put in the Millenia Mall parking lot or Wawas located on John Young Parkway and Millenia Drive. If you are coming off I-4, it will take you 10 minutes to get to the Supercharger.

Jlasoon

Apr 24, 2017
Viera, FL
This is not a good location. Very congested traffic with limited roads in and out. They would have done better to put in the Millenia Mall parking lot or Wawas located on John Young Parkway and Millenia Drive. If you are coming off I-4, it will take you 10 minutes to get to the Supercharger.

Agree, not the greatest spot. But also remember that Target is open until 11pm, easy access to food with Chipotle, Zoe's, & Pei Wei within walking distance. Mall closes early, no fast casual food if mall is closed, no restrooms. The more I think of it, the more sense this spot makes.

It's an easy decision if you're Tesla & you want to be at Millenia. Problem is gonna be stalls. Just not enough for that area. It's gonna be a fight every time - Titusville size at Millenia would of been nice.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC