Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger — Baker City, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Baker City supercharger is adjacent to the "Sunridge Bar and Grill". The proprietor of that establishment will not let Tesla owners use the restrooms there unless patronizing the place. Moreover he was downright nasty about it and stated that he is putting up a sign to indicate that we are not welcome unless we spend $ in his establishment. I urge that any Tesla drivers charging in Baker City make a point of not patronizing that hostile place.
Welcome to the Eastern part of my home state. A lot of Tesla hate on that side. Then again, even in "liberal" Eugene, I have had crazoids pointing fingers and yelling at us as we sat in our Model 3.

• Funny
Reactions: GreenDriver
The Baker City supercharger is adjacent to the "Sunridge Bar and Grill". The proprietor of that establishment will not let Tesla owners use the restrooms there unless patronizing the place.
I sympathize with the proprietor. Seriously, how would you like to have people using your restrooms all day and night and never buy a thing? No wonder he not’s fond of Tesla owners mooching off of him.

We stopped to charge at the Hampton Inn in Tremonton, Utah one morning and were so thankful the hotel made their restrooms available. While waiting in the lobby we witnessed another Tesla owner pull up to charge and then came inside and helped himself to the free buffet that was obviously being offered for the guests. My wife confronted him (oh she loves a good fight) and asked if he was a guest of the hotel. When he replied, “No, why?” she told him to put the pastry down and stop making Tesla owners look like entitled jerks.

Anyone have any info on this closure? Going through tomorrow and saw this when planning the trip as I got the alert about rerouting due to supercharger closure.
Any upgrades happening (hopefully!)?

Attachments

• IMG_2271.jpeg
    IMG_2271.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8