Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rolla, MO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From today as well...

Attachments

• IMG_2960.JPG
    IMG_2960.JPG
    566.9 KB · Views: 124
Huge amount of discernible progress from Sunday to Wednesday.
Fence around primary equipment is mostly completed, most of stanchions are in place, light poles are in place.

Still some re-striping (parking spaces are out about 8 feet from where Superchargers are, and the parking spaces probably need to align with Supercharger), signage, landscaping, etc. to do.

I have a meeting in Branson on the 21st of October and it appears for the third year in a row I will have to drive there in my wife's car - NOT my Tesla. That is a shame. Have had no luck finding any "fast" charger in Springfield.
Why? It looks like Rolla is opening on Monday...see above.
There are also several 80amp Destination chargers, both privately owned and business operated where you could get enough charge in a couple hours to easily get to Branson.

• Helpful
Reactions: jvonbokel
Stopped by today, not ready yet, the manager told me they had to restripe that portion of the parking lot, guess they didn't/couldn't line the SCs up properly with the old parking spaces. When I arrived they were installing miscellaneous hardware to the fenced area, the workers said they couldn't reveal when it is expected to open as others have stated; however, they did have the mini backhoe loaded on a trailer and staged as if ready to move out, will check up on it again tomorrow.

Stopped by today, not ready yet, the manager told me they had to restripe that portion of the parking lot, guess they didn't/couldn't line the SCs up properly with the old parking spaces. When I arrived they were installing miscellaneous hardware to the fenced area, the workers said they couldn't reveal when it is expected to open as others have stated; however, they did have the mini backhoe loaded on a trailer and staged as if ready to move out, will check up on it again tomorrow.
Thanks for the detailed update.