Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger — Tallahassee, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
soon.jpg
Tesla is there as of 1:00pm certifying with the electrician. I will check back and post if it goes live today.

Fantastic! I will also be traveling through on Friday heading to South Carolina!

I have made the trip from Defuniak Springs to Lake City multiple times (going 63 mph) with no problems in a P85D but it will be nice to have this stop in between!

I have been watching this thread and hoping it would be available for my trip!

Love my car!

Fantastic! I will also be traveling through on Friday heading to South Carolina!

I have made the trip from Defuniak Springs to Lake City multiple times (going 63 mph) with no problems in a P85D but it will be nice to have this stop in between!

I have been watching this thread and hoping it would be available for my trip!

Love my car!

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.

If you are interested in joining a Florida Tesla club, please click on the link to Florida Tesla Enthusiasts in my signature.

Larry

I live here in Tally and have a P85D. I just got word from a credible source that the Tallahassee Supercharger "should be" live by the end of the day! I will go by later and try to make a post to verify!

Hi Carl! My 23-year-old daughter may be moving to Tallahassee next year. Could you please suggest useful website(s) for locals that would describe what life is like there? She is internationally-minded, bilingual in Spanish and English, outdoorsy......

Charged there today - there was a car finishing up that left shortly after I arrived, and right before I left another pulled in to charge. I think its going to be a busy location.

I charged in Ocala today too, and there were 4 of us charging when I plugged in.

Florida is hopping with Model Ss!

Ed Hart. We are heading from SW Florida at Christmas. What other SC holes did you find in your trip? Which path did you take?

Moderator's Note: This thread is supposed to discuss the Tallahassee Supercharger.
You would receive more useful advice if you started your own thread requesting advice regarding a specific route from Florida to California. Something like "I need advice regarding the best Supercharger route from _________, Florida to ___________, California."

Larry