Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Abbotsford, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been getting busier at this location with the holiday season around the corner. Hoping that the flood waters recede and it stops raining soon. Thankfully this is on high ground and no flooding along this stretch of road for those thinking of coming out this way. Highway is suppose to reopen today from Sumas to Chilliwack, but it’s dependent on the amount of rain we’re going to receive out this way.

Was able to warm up the battery by preheating and having fun with a few pedal to the metal launches to achieve 250kW charge rate.

Attachments

• 56D3B7B1-8BEB-48A9-AE01-EC1BFAE5F61D.jpeg
    56D3B7B1-8BEB-48A9-AE01-EC1BFAE5F61D.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 76
Been getting busier at this location with the holiday season around the corner. Hoping that the flood waters recede and it stops raining soon. Thankfully this is on high ground and no flooding along this stretch of road for those thinking of coming out this way. Highway is suppose to reopen today from Sumas to Chilliwack, but it’s dependent on the amount of rain we’re going to receive out this way.

Was able to warm up the battery by preheating and having fun with a few pedal to the metal launches to achieve 250kW charge rate.
Thanks. stay safe out there. it's going to be another heavy rain..

Reactions: angus[Y]oung

That's pretty impressive given the outdoor temperatures these days as well.

I’ve noticed certain chargers at this site have given me more than 250kW on occasion with 251kW, but yesterday I got the fastest charge rate even with cooler temps and moderately low SOC. I did precondition my car from UBC to the Abby SC and this particular charger gave me 253kW for a few seconds before settling in at lower rates. Received 72km of electrons in 3 mins…can’t imagine doing road trips in any other EV without a fast charging network.

Attachments

• 63B02E0F-F02F-4787-BF80-DD46313628A5.jpeg
    63B02E0F-F02F-4787-BF80-DD46313628A5.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Love
Reactions: angus[Y]oung