Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Adairsville, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Adairsville, GA Supercharger is under construction.

8 stalls total, 7 behind the curb and one pull-in spot.

Address:
Taco Bell
7867 Adairsville Hwy
Adairsville, GA 30103

Thanks to @ChrisC for the location tip.

adairsville_sc_jul_17-2.jpg
adairsville_sc_jul_17-1.jpg

Last edited:
If you visit, look for the utility transformer and meter.
I think the utility transformer is going to go in that empty space with the conduit stubs stickingup in the foreground of the last picture posted above. You can see the flattened area of ground around the stubs for the precast pad that will support it.

I’m glad this charger is coming online as it’ll make my trips back to Knoxville way easier. That said, I’m bummed it didn’t end up at the Buc-ees in Adairsville, GA.
Concur that Buc-ees would have been much better than a Taco Bell. Is that Buc-ees even open? I think it is announced to open in 2021. I wonder if that was a factor.

Even the Loves Travel Stop (same exit as Bus-ees) would be better than a fast-food alley one exit away with Taco Bello, Zaxby's, Burger King, Waffle House, and a Chevron Connivence Store

Reactions: tc521
Buc-ees doesn't host EV charging. Or at least doesn't do so on any sort of significant scale at all
They may not be hosting them now but it must be on their radar. The press release for their new location in Sevierville, TN stated it would have electric vehicle charging stations. I really don't understand why they wouldn't want them. Their stores would work really well with travelers stopping for 20 minute stops.

They may not be hosting them now but it must be on their radar. The press release for their new location in Sevierville, TN stated it would have electric vehicle charging stations. I really don't understand why they wouldn't want them. Their stores would work really well with travelers stopping for 20 minute stops.

They were gonna have em at the proposed one in Efland NC too until the NIMBY folks chased them away

Almost complete. Transformer in place. No meter in plain sight, however I believe it would go in either the stainless steel cabinet next to the transformer or a box on the side of the transformer with a brass lock seen in the picture with the transformer stepdown voltages. Don't know if cables are connected, but Tesla logos not lit up.

Attachments

• 20210815_103749.jpg
    20210815_103749.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 20210815_103708.jpg
    20210815_103708.jpg
    760.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 20210815_103828.jpg
    20210815_103828.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: mociaf9 and nogajim
Successfully tested tonight by a local owner, so just waiting for the map update now.
Updated supercharge.info, but keep checking back because sometimes a supercharger site is only open for a day when it's not showing on the Tesla nav and then turned off again. Obviously we'd rather not mislead people with the site showing as open on supercharge.info if that changes.

Thanks for the updates!

Updated supercharge.info, but keep checking back because sometimes a supercharger site is only open for a day when it's not showing on the Tesla nav and then turned off again. Obviously we'd rather not mislead people with the site showing as open on supercharge.info if that changes.

Thanks for the updates!
Dropped by and is charging. 5:08 pm