Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Akron, OH (location speculation)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DriveMe

Aug 12, 2017
NE OH
Tesla Supercharger map currently lists Aron, OH as “target opening in Q4 2022”.

While we already have a Supercharger at the new Akron Tesla Service Center, I don’t think that’s the one! That 2-stall Supercharger is mostly intended for the Service Center use and is not even listed on the Tesla Supercharger map. I think another “official” Supercharger is coming to Akron! So, I am going to start a separate thread.

The search for the new location is on! ;)

Some news from Marco! Looks like one is getting installed at a GetGo gas station.
1848 Waterloo Rd
Akron, OH 44312

The Goodyear blimp hanger will be cool to see when you’re driving in. The old Rubber Bowl and soap box derby race area are neat too. I’ve had Uncle Tito’s right down the street (Mexican restaurant), some very tasty food!

@Big Earl @Crew Dragon @corywright @jdmackiewicz
IMG_3221.jpeg

IMG_3224.jpeg

Along with the new Supercharger in New Philadelphia the Akron charger will plug the hole on I-77 between Cambridge and Cleveland. Between North Carolina and Cleveland it looks like there will be a Supercharger every 50 miles.
Additionally there should be one in North Canton soon. 😀
Post in thread 'Supercharger - North Canton, OH'
Supercharger - North Canton, OH

I’ve done that trip a few times and every 50 miles will make stopping much more flexible.