Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Albany, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I missed this one for quite a while...

Albany council meeting of September 2021 - records the fact that the CEO & Mayor signed an agreement to lease land in the "CBD Carpark" (I assume this is the one right next to the council offices and the Visitor Information Centre) for a 3-bay supercharger.

1656310509924.png

Agreement was re-signed in April, as recorded in the May meeting minutes:

1656310747255.png

I presume there is a legal technical difference between a common seal document vs. executed document.

Location as shown below - note, there's already a Tesla destination charger in this car park.

1656310906818.png

So about 250km from Williams Woolshed.
Not much in between though there is a 50kW charger at Kojonup.

And 350+km from Margaret River with a few 50kW chargers in between.
Manjimup would be the biggest town in between but can't find any Tesla references in that council.

I missed this one for quite a while...

Albany council meeting of September 2021 - records the fact that the CEO & Mayor signed an agreement to lease land in the "CBD Carpark" (I assume this is the one right next to the council offices and the Visitor Information Centre) for a 3-bay supercharger.

View attachment 821624

Agreement was re-signed in April, as recorded in the May meeting minutes:

View attachment 821625

I presume there is a legal technical difference between a common seal document vs. executed document.

Location as shown below - note, there's already a Tesla destination charger in this car park.

View attachment 821627
Great work Chuq!!!

Not sure about the media statement - maybe this one?

Apparently Western Power cancelled the outage for today, with less than 24 hours notice.

Additional outages now scheduled: 20th March (next Wednesday), 22nd March (Friday)

Reactions: B3AU and moa999