Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Albuquerque NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you Blogth for the photos! Geez, that is a long fence. I've had a hard time understanding this whole fence thing until now. I guess folks {kids} bicycle ride along the path and cut over into the parking lot area... and this fence will prevent that. O.K., alrighty now! A fence!!!!! Well, keep us up to date. I, for one, greatly appreciate any news as I look at this webpage daily! The photos really brought it home! Here is an overview photo that shows the bicycle path etc. It looks like the fence will follow the old path of rocks.
Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 9.34.08 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Of course, Gallup and Farmington went in without incident a couple of years ago...

Yes, and a couple years ago Tesla was still considered to be a joke. A scam, a company that will fold and fail...for a failing car company they sure build one heck of a car, especialy when they score over 100 on consumer reports, and over 5 stars on safety...Been around for three years and other companies are not even able to play catch up, The positive attention they get in the media. The huge following of loyal customers.

A couple years ago SuperChargers were Random and not obviously planed out for Routs...now its a different game, Clearly you can look at the map and plan and see that Tesla as a company is bent on domination of a network and a quality car.

Tesla has grown out of the Aww isnt that little kitty kitten cute phase to...oh no we are going to have a lion to contend with soon!