Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Alexandria, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll be trying to figure out the winter route also. Most likely will have to go to Winnipeg, then down 75 & hope GF or Pembina & Fargo has/have a SC working or whatever. Still a few months before the cold and time to determine range. I will have the same as you MD-2000 with the FSD not that that will matter AFIK.

Just heard from Todd in Minneapolis. "I mentioned it has a target opening of yet this year. It is NOT currently open."
Not what I heard but ...

Last edited:
Yeah, I bought the FSD for the upgraded computer install whenever that arrives. I assume that will enhance its ability to recognize traffic and street scenery, which has to help for EAP as well.

It's August. if they plan to open before the snow flies, construction has to start soon.

Reactions: chwall P90DL
Yes check out TransCanada from Deep River to Bassano - plenty of sites have been prepped for a month or two. It finally looks like they are doing an install in North Bay. It would be nice to see ND and Alexandria at least doing the prep construction

That contractor from KY started construction today in Dickinson ND (take a look at that thread). He’s listed for Dickinson, Bismarck, maybe Fargo, and Alexandria. Maybe 2 weeks at each location (for below ground install) would bring you to Halloween for Alexandria.

I won’t miss having to drive 60-65 to limp into Clearwater from Grand Forks!

Not 40 days for the crew I spoke to, more like 10. They do get held up by weather a bit, but usually it is 10 days before they move on to their next site.
At that 40 day rate they wouldn't have done more than 3 sites. I'm talking about actual rough in work from fence up to fence down. Not completion with equipment installed. Also not talking about planning and marking, in those cases it has been years. I think there are only one or two sites with equipment on the Canadian route and they only have partial equipment AFIK.