Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Altamonte Springs, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can confirm the charger is finally online. However note that 4 of the available 8 spots were iced. Hopefully as people start noticing this location is online it deters taking up those spots.

Attachments

• 22FAD639-5121-4E5A-AE23-3D96645563AF.jpeg
    22FAD639-5121-4E5A-AE23-3D96645563AF.jpeg
    276.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 03DD7AD7-E66F-4F0F-AEC9-DBCDBBEAE6DC.jpeg
    03DD7AD7-E66F-4F0F-AEC9-DBCDBBEAE6DC.jpeg
    276.7 KB · Views: 100
  • F6AAC0EB-59ED-4604-B873-D68F28461FA9.jpeg
    F6AAC0EB-59ED-4604-B873-D68F28461FA9.jpeg
    463.5 KB · Views: 113
...Regarding the building permit side of this situation, from talking to the Building Officer it appears that we are merely dealing with getting the proper signatures on documents and that this portion of the problem may only be a few business days away from resolution.

Larry
Looks like Tesla has now updated its Supercharger map showing this charger location as now being open - Finally!! Also, I see that we have a Tesla that checked in this morning with a successful charge.

Thanks for the information. As I stated earlier, Tesla didn't have some sinister plan to deliberately delay the operation of this Supercharger Station.

Larry

I went to charge yesterday and 3 spots were ICE'd. Saw this flyer posted on them, though. Thank you for whoever is doing this.
Hi Corey,

Welcome to the forums.

The note sets the right tone and is a good approach. However, at the risk of stating the obvious, these EV stations do not have SAE J1772 ports as the note states. Nevertheless, I believe that they get the point across to people driving ICE vehicles.

Larry

Tried to persuade a Whole Foods employee to move to the opposite side of the curb to keep one of the charging spots open; she wouldn't have any of it and stayed where she pulled in (next to another ICE already blocking a spot). 8/5 at 1230L

I would have followed her into the store and gotten a manager involved. She is violating company policy and state law.

Reactions: Ciaopec
Please, someone who is there there charging, Take a photo of the signage for the charging stalls so the rest of us can see what the ICE are violating. It is nice info letting us know that some stalls are ICE'd but if the signage allows for it, then nothing can be done about it. Inquiring minds want to know.
I charged there on Sunday but many non tesla vehicles parked in the spots. Is there any enforcement of this?

Reactions: SKRGO and gavine
Please, someone who is there there charging, Take a photo of the signage for the charging stalls so the rest of us can see what the ICE are violating. It is nice info letting us know that some stalls are ICE'd but if the signage allows for it, then nothing can be done about it. Inquiring minds want to know.
In posting #181, the last photo taken Saturday, August 4th, shows that there isn't any Tesla signage. I have communicated the issue to Tesla and they acknowledged that they are aware of the problem and "and will be addressing accordingly".

Larry

In posting #181, the last photo taken Saturday, August 4th, shows that there isn't any Tesla signage. I have communicated the issue to Tesla and they acknowledged that they are aware of the problem and "and will be addressing accordingly".

Larry

I was there today, and two people in charge of infrastructure were there evaluating the situation. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

• Informative
Reactions: Larry Chanin