Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Altamonte Springs, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped after going to Whole Foods. No ground broken yet as far as I could tell. As stated, west of the Ulta, this is the position where the picture was taken. Screenshot_20180303-112833.png IMG_20180303_112730262.jpg

Looks like they started construction in Altamonte Springs on at least 8 superchargers when I went by today. Although they had up fences and coverings to prevent seeing much, I managed to take a couple of pics over the fence to show the early stage of digging preparation.
Finally some action (not Tesla's delay) on these long awaited SCs 10 miles north of downtown Orlando just off I-4 on SR 436 on the right side of Whole Foods.
SC_AltamonteSprings3_6_18_IMG_0803.JPG
SC_AltamonteSprings3_6_18IMG_0802.JPG

Looks like they started construction in Altamonte Springs on at least 8 superchargers when I went by today. Although they had up fences and coverings to prevent seeing much, I managed to take a couple of pics over the fence to show the early stage of digging preparation.
Finally some action (not Tesla's delay) on these long awaited SCs 10 miles north of downtown Orlando just off I-4 on SR 436 on the right side of Whole Foods.View attachment 284821View attachment 284822
Oh look! It's the I4-eyesore (behind the backhoe)

As of today, the supercharging stands/plugs are in and uncovered. They still had that mini-excavator on site and guys working, but there's fencing up so you can't see very well what's going on. I didn't take photos, since they were actively working on the site.

Also, I saw my first Model 3 out in the wild parking at Whole Foods. I did not note any parts falling off of it or autopilot slamming it into anything. It's a Tesla day!

As of today, the supercharging stands/plugs are in and uncovered. They still had that mini-excavator on site and guys working, but there's fencing up so you can't see very well what's going on. I didn't take photos, since they were actively working on the site.

Also, I saw my first Model 3 out in the wild parking at Whole Foods. I did not note any parts falling off of it or autopilot slamming it into anything. It's a Tesla day!
I saw first one in motion 3 weeks ago in coco beach. Silver one