Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Altoona, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone checked out to see if they are open yet or have any other updates?

I just gave them a call and the courteous gentleman who answered said the electrical work was all done, but still needed to be inspected before the superchargers could become active. He thought that would happen in ~1-4 more weeks, but he also said there is good chance it will be done before Christmas.

I just gave them a call and the courteous gentleman who answered said the electrical work was all done, but still needed to be inspected before the superchargers could become active. He thought that would happen in ~1-4 more weeks, but he also said there is good chance it will be done before Christmas.

Thanks Mark! Still might stop there just to see things for myself but now I know not to count on it.

went by there today - still not active, everything in place, even the shipping container is now gone. Snow piles blocking the 2 chargers on the side by themselves, the other 6 are wide open accessible once they get the juice on. The temp is going up into the 40's over the next few days here so that may wipe those snowpiles out. Hopefully when they snowplow they won't shove the snow up into those areas again blocking off those chargers- one of them is a pull in. I will repost when I see them on - I drive by the location daily mon-fri.

• Informative
Reactions: jrreno
I stopped by and plugged in just to see if the charging stalls were operational. I received a message of “check power source”. I know there are reports of the chargers opening 1/4/19, but since I was driving by I thought I would give it a shot!

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
Its Open !!!!!! Drove by on the way to work and saw the chargers lit up ! Did not plug in as I was running late and charged up at home last night - but they look operational.

Attachments

• AltoonaSupercharger.jpg
    AltoonaSupercharger.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 88