Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Alvarado, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone posted in the North Texas Tesla Club that they stopped there today and successfully charged. My friend who lives very close said he saw a car charging this afternoon. Waiting to see how soon it shows in supercharger,info.

Chargers are working!! Only 3 mins from our house so excited!

Attachments

• 93D314AA-1B2A-408F-8FAB-DBA3218D1DE3.jpeg
    93D314AA-1B2A-408F-8FAB-DBA3218D1DE3.jpeg
    361.6 KB · Views: 144
8C37B76A-3FDB-4D42-91FE-294B11DFA80A.jpeg
The biggest question is when it makes it to the onboard nav system!

glad this is up and running did Christmas. Especially with the Waco construction mess.

hope they add something in Temple area.

Don’t hold your breath. Henrietta has been working over 2 months now and it still is not in the car nav. It will probably show first in abetterrouteplanner.com, as it already shows in supercharger.info.

View attachment 488660 Now showing in abetterrouteplanner.

a better route planner uses supercharge.info.

supercharge.info was created by blueshift? (updated by blueshift/chuq/others?) and is based on data found here by the user community.

The problem with user community data is we really don’t know the actual status. We plug in and it works, but maybe they have to take the whole thing down again to address a problem we don’t know about.

• Informative
Reactions: Missile Toad
it's pretty rare that they have to take an entire site down after Tesla has commissioned it and people are able to start charging at it. If there's a known problem they don't leave it on. But I have seen a few sites that went up and then stopped working, and in those cases Supercharge.info was updated to show the as being down again. Take the two locations in Canada as perfect examples of that right now.

Certainly one should always be cautious the availability of a brand new site (that is not in the car nav system), but I think the community does a rather good job of keeping everyone informed as much as is possible.

Reactions: rafacq
Certainly one should always be cautious the availability of a brand new site (that is not in the car nav system), but I think the community does a rather good job of keeping everyone informed as much as is possible.

I would suggest that the community does a BETTER job than Tesla of keeping everyone informed. No disrespect to Tesla intended, but I always check here to find out the real story.