Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Alvarado, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Burleson/Alvarado Supercharger is under construction! Confirmed with the Burleson building department that the construction has building/electrical permits for "Tesla Charging Station". Separately, Burleson's building inspection portal shows that 3 inspections have already taken place.

Address: 3313 S. Burleson Blvd; Burleson, TX 76009

Supercharger- Burleson, TX_inspections.JPG

@BlueShift @Chuq

The Burleson/Alvarado Supercharger is under construction! Confirmed with the Burleson building department that the construction has building/electrical permits for "Tesla Charging Station". Separately, Burleson's building inspection portal shows that 3 inspections have already taken place.

Address: 3313 S. Burleson Blvd; Burleson, TX 76009

View attachment 413326

@BlueShift @Chuq
Google Maps shows this address to be a restaurant, so could it be a destination charger instead of Superchargers?

• Disagree
Reactions: TexasEV
Google Maps shows this address to be a restaurant, so could it be a destination charger instead of Superchargers?
Not really. It's a large gas station mart with attached fast food, not really a restaurant. But also the corroborating evidence says it's a supercharger not destination chargers.
  1. The TDLR filing in the opening post of this thread is totally conclusive. Site designed by GPD Group and a valuation of $180,000.
  2. The combination of construction start times at this location and for the superchargers being installed in Henrietta, TX, both of which are at Texas' Best Smokehouses.

This will take a load off Waco.

Yes.

I-35/I-35W
Austin, TX
99.4 miles
Waco, TX
121.1 miles
Denton, TX

Austin, TX
163.8 miles
Burleson, TX

Austin, TX
220.5 miles
Denton, TX

Waco, TX
64.4 miles
Burleson, TX
57.1 miles
Denton, TX

Waco, TX
108.4 miles
DFW
So, either for I-35 travel or round-tripping to Dallas-Fort Worth, this will allow more optimal travel.

Density is good.

Burleson, TX

Along Primary Interstates: I-35W*
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-67
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None*

I-35/I-35W:
To: Denton, TX - 57.1 miles
Diversion: 0.3 miles

To: Ardmore, OK - 124.1 miles

A very useful splitter that can help optimize travel, by allowing traveling Tesla owners a choice of stops, taking a load off Waco, TX and avoiding larger diversions for people tripping to the DFW area.

* Texas is unusual in having suffixed Interstates. In other states suffixed Interstates were renumbered as spurs.

Last edited:
4BF62E8B-8021-4252-B15E-8181315C979B.jpeg 6698C9BB-03A4-49F5-BC46-9E784A615F7E.jpeg EE1B7AAF-A128-4778-B696-5DBE1517E469.jpeg DBA99164-1210-4AD8-AC76-2EBC868EC479.jpeg
I stopped by this evening to check on progress. They have charge bay pedestal bases in place with cables coming out of the conduits. Across the parking lot they have the pad for the chargers in place and cables coming out of conduits. Further up the hill behind the building they have a pad that looks like it is for the transformer. It too had cables and conduits already buried.

I took a few pictures and checked the chargers, they say 135kW SC II.

Progress update:
The power line from the pole to the transformer pad hasn’t been buried yet. There are flags marking the dig route. Transformer hasn’t arrived (no surprise).
The chargers and pedestal bases are in place.
There are 5 charger cabinets and 10 stalls. Superchargers.info has it listed as an 8 stall location, so needs to be updated.