Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Anaheim, CA - East Katella Ave (LIVE 23 Dec 2019, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today at the supercharger in Santa Ana I saw a sign 'Supercharger coming soon: Anaheim'. That's rather odd since there already is this supercharger and I can't find any permits or construction noted on supercharge.info

Maybe they are just using an old sign or there is something in the works

Based on this information, I did a search of Anaheim's city permits and found permit #BLD2019-03822 issued on 10/25/2019. The location is 2404 E Katella Ave near Angel Stadium. This would provide some relief to the Santa Ana SC since they are in close proximity.

The description states "EV Charger: Install (16) Level-3 EV charging stations tied to (4) supercharging cabinets with new 2500 amp main panel and pour in place pad for public accessed."

Attachments

• Anaheim.jpg
    Anaheim.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 103
Based on this information, I did a search of Anaheim's city permits and found permit #BLD2019-03822 issued on 10/25/2019. The location is 2404 E Katella Ave near Angel Stadium. This would provide some relief to the Santa Ana SC since they are in close proximity.

The description states "EV Charger: Install (16) Level-3 EV charging stations tied to (4) supercharging cabinets with new 2500 amp main panel and pour in place pad for public accessed."
This is a separate location from the original Anaheim Supercharger, so it gets its own thread (@ecarfan or @bmah please move these two posts into a new thread)

16 stall V3 location + possible L2 charging. Will add on Supercharge Info

• Informative
Reactions: Macbest and David99

nice work.

Where is this in the parking lot? Looks closer to the front than i thought it would be?
The parking lot is actually tiny. The big lot to the south is private parking.

I’ve highlighted in red what’s fenced off and based on the work the yellow circle is where the stalls will be going. Construction guys wouldn’t confirm for tesla but I saw the concrete pedestal bases inside the fenced area. Estimated completion is before Christmas.
CA2E6C21-C263-47A5-974D-6F40258D9145.jpeg

The parking lot is actually tiny. The big lot to the south is private parking.

I’ve highlighted in red what’s fenced off and based on the work the yellow circle is where the stalls will be going. Construction guys wouldn’t confirm for tesla but I saw the concrete pedestal bases inside the fenced area. Estimated completion is before Christmas.

Yikes, that's a terrible spot. These are bound to get ICEd all the time.

As I came by this morning, I saw that the first of the stalls are being put up. We might make that Christmas prediction made by the supervisor a week or so ago. Christmas is one week away. Who knows? I wouldn't bet the mortgage on it but this IS the season of miracles!

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP