Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Anaheim, CA - East Katella Ave (LIVE 23 Dec 2019, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right around 30%. I was expecting to get over 125kw.

My guess is power output is limited until after the holidays, just in case

A recent charge I did was also in the 80s kW, starting from approx 30%, but the battery pack was cold from overnight and only had preconditioning for about 4 miles of street driving, so it was expected. Similar thing happened with Groveland charger without adequate preconditioning for the battery. I'm sure you will get better speeds once temperatures reach 70s again.

Charged here today and the leftmost two chargers would only charge my car for about 30 seconds before crapping out. Went to one of the chargers near the middle and it charged just fine but never got over 120kw even though I arrived with like 15%.

Maybe they’re still tweaking this location but I wasn’t overly impressed with this “V3.”

SR+ maxed at 130kW for a short second.
898A64F3-967B-4172-BE0F-8B10C93AE8BA.jpeg

Charged here for the first time last night. LR Model 3 would not go above 44kW speed. Also the crowd there was horrible, I believe it was after a game, so major crowds of loud drunks heading over to the hooters in the same plaza with huge trucks honking like crazy. It was also a madhouse because when a game lets out there’s only one way out and the whole parking lot exit was jammed up.

I have 2018 MS 100D, so max for me is 150 kw. At Kettleman City on their new V3 I got an initial peak of 144 kW with an initial
SOC of about 25%. I have also gotten the same result briefly over 140 kW on a 150W V2 elsewhere that was not shared. A friend at Atascadero got only 80 kW max on his M3 on new V3 there. There definitely seems to be a pattern of reduced output on M3 for some new V3, especially considering V3 are not shared.