Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Anaheim Hills, CA (permit expired, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A 16-stall Supercharger is coming soon to the Sycamore Canyon Plaza in Anaheim Hills. Permit info (Excel formatted) from Anaheim ODP

StatusPermit NumberAddressParcelSub-TypeDescriptionValuation
ReceivedBLD2021-03352156 N Imperial Hwy 9280735819112Commercial Alt/AddEv Charger: Install (16) New Ev Chargers, (1) 1662 Kva Transformer, (1) 2000 Amp Switchgear And (4) 600 Amp Supercharger Cabinets. Partial Restripe, New Concrete Curb And Create Accessible Path Of Travel.350000

A great location. About five years ago, I got a note from Tesla' SC folks asking for a recommendation in my area. I immediately suggested this spot, because it is "freeway close" and is a section of the parking lot of this shopping area that never gets vehicles. Perfect....and since I live nearby, it may come in handy.

A great location. About five years ago, I got a note from Tesla' SC folks asking for a recommendation in my area. I immediately suggested this spot, because it is "freeway close" and is a section of the parking lot of this shopping area that never gets vehicles. Perfect....and since I live nearby, it may come in handy.
Agree great location, places to eat nearby; hamburger place, corner bakery, rubios, a bike shop, LA Fitness, BEVMO, Dunn Edwards, a hotel,.... all with in walking distance.