Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service and Delivery Centre - Alexandria NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know what's going on with Alexandria?
I need to reschedule an appointment and there are no slots available after October 15.
Miranda & Chatswood have slots but it's a PITA to get home via public transport if I have to leave the car anywhere other than Alexandria.
I've messaged Tesla, so I'll see if I get a reply.

• Informative
Reactions: Vostok
I need to reschedule an appointment and there are no slots available after October 15.
After 2 years, I want to take my Model 3 in for its first general check-up. The App was only showing slots in the current week for me, with nothing available beyond that to the end of the year - clearly not a representation of reality.

So I rang Tesla up, they couldn’t explain why the App is not showing any slots, other than it apparently “does stuff like that sometimes”, but they booked me in on my preferred day.

After 2 years, I want to take my Model 3 in for its first general check-up. The App was only showing slots in the current week for me, with nothing available beyond that to the end of the year - clearly not a representation of reality.

So I rang Tesla up, they couldn’t explain why the App is not showing any slots, other than it apparently “does stuff like that sometimes”, but they booked me in on my preferred day.

Should do the same. Let us know if they do any 'recall' or 'service bulletin' stuff. At a minimum I guess the wiper blades and AC filters should be changed.

Should do the same. Let us know if they do any 'recall' or 'service bulletin' stuff. At a minimum I guess the wiper blades and AC filters should be changed.

I took it in today and yes, they changed the wiper blades and AC filters and checked the brake fluid and brake pads 😄

They finally managed to clear the orange tyre pressure warning indicator on the screen - it’s been permanently stuck on since delivery! 🎉🥳

There were two service bulletin items which were done under warranty:
  • Reseal Front Upper Control Arm Ball Joints with Urethane
  • Rework Electrical Harness Due To Water Ingress: Inspect Connector, Apply Dielectric Paste, and Seal CAN Splices
Getting the tyres rotated and rebalanced was about half the bill. My first Tesla service experience was all very smooth and efficient and, compared to previous ICE service experiences, did not result in sticker shock at the end. Fairly cheap actually, I thought.

I asked Ben why the App shows no service slots at Alexandria. He said post lockdown they were inundated with a backlog of service bookings and they deliberately closed the booking window in the App to only 5 days to manage the load. I don’t know when things will return to “normal” but you can always ring Tesla Service to book which is what I did.

Miranda & Chatswood have slots but it's a PITA to get home via public transport if I have to leave the car anywhere other than Alexandria.
I've messaged Tesla, so I'll see if I get a reply.
Just ran into this as well. Have a service appointment booked for Monday but need to delay it a week. No available slots for Alexandria except the day I'm currently booked in for.

Just ran into this as well. Have a service appointment booked for Monday but need to delay it a week. No available slots for Alexandria except the day I'm currently booked in for.
On Monday I booked the appointment with the only available one, the ACT. The next morning some kind Tesla person changed it over to Alexandria at 9am the next day.

If you want more certainty, then try calling Alexandria.

Due to the huge amount of Model 3's arriving, Tesla haven't been doing deliveries at Bourke Rd for months now as they were taking up too much room, so they're now in a big warehouse nearby on Maddox St. We picked up my wife's LR from there on Thursday.

IMG_0684.jpegIMG_0691.jpegIMG_0685.jpeg

Could also be the Homemaker centre just to the East, but the potato quality map released by TheDriven, looks pretty close to a match for the Tesla Alexandria HQ.

No new DAs as of yet however on the Tesla site.

Higher blue dot is labelled Eveleigh and I can only think will be someone else installing alongside Chargefox in the South Eveleigh development, not much other public parking with facilities around.

photostudio_1666529040232.jpg

Last edited: