Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Angouleme?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in France and does somebody know if I can already load with a model S in Angouleme? On the internet I see that Angouleme is open but I don't see anything on my screen yet
Angouleme is live but it's a V3 supercharger and at this time it only has the CCS plug. It doesn't have the "normal" type2 plug that Tesla originally used. So, unless you have the combo CCS adapter and the necessary retrofit to the car's charge port, I don't believe a Model S or Model X can use that station. That is why it shows up in online searches, but not in your car which knows what type of port you can charge from.

See: Superchargeurs implantés récemment et à venir

Angouleme is live but it's a V3 supercharger and at this time it only has the CCS plug. It doesn't have the "normal" type2 plug that Tesla originally used. So, unless you have the combo CCS adapter and the necessary retrofit to the car's charge port, I don't believe a Model S or Model X can use that station. That is why it shows up in online searches, but not in your car which knows what type of port you can charge from.

See: Superchargeurs implantés récemment et à venir
Oké thanks for your answer. I suspected something like that