Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ann Arbor, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You’re welcome! If it helps for your travel plans, it’s being reported that Schwartz Creek is running, but the dot isn’t on the map yet, so you probably shouldn’t rely on it.
i I forgot to update - the Ann Arbor supercharger still says temporarily closed/reduced service but I went and it was working. It limited me to an 80% charge because it was “high frequency”. That was a first for me. I have no idea why it said it was closed.

Can anyone confirm if the Supercharger in Ann Arbor is working or not? My app shows a red pin with stripe thought it, but it also shows 6 of 8 are available. When I was there last I could not get the one stall I tried to work.

Thanks!

This location has been showing reduced service for quite some time. Some sense of urgency in resolving whatever problem is present would be appreciated. I could’ve used this one yesterday but couldn’t risk relying on it working.

I live nearby and have driven by the Ann Arbor supercharger twice in the last week. One day there were three cars charging, today one. So at least some of the stalls were working. I don’t charge there so I don’t know the KWs or anything that’s being provided.

I live nearby as well.

I called Tesla in December to make sure they were aware of the issue - the supercharging team said they are notified immediately whenever any charging station is malfunctioning and that the team would be out soon to fix the issue...it's now close to the end of May with nothing having been done... Pretty ridiculous

They did say all stall were reduced to at least 80% and some more than others. I've charged a couple times and it works. Just confused as to why they are taking to long to fix it.

Work happening on the Ann Arbor Supercharger today!
469D634F-572A-43F1-8B76-EEAA58642DDA.jpeg

Does anyone know how to get supercharge.info updated to indicate that the stalls are 150kW?
I would recommend getting that information from the Tesla website. Supercharge.info is not known to be particularly accurate. It is handy, particularly for info on sites under construction. But accuracy of the user submitted information is quite often just wrong.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: renambot
I would recommend getting that information from the Tesla website. Supercharge.info is not known to be particularly accurate. It is handy, particularly for info on sites under construction. But accuracy of the user submitted information is quite often just wrong.
Quite the opposite. The Tesla website has had sites listed with incorrect info for years. Tag a supercharge.info editor in this forum with details of an error on that site and it's usually fixed without 24 hours.

Anyone know what’s going on at the Ann Arbor supercharger? It’s shown 0 chargers available for the past 6-8 hours. Is it just crazy busy, or is something else going on? Would def appreciate any insights as my wife is traveling there & it’s her first ever time to go on her own. She’s a Nervous Nellie already—just trying to alleviate any potential problems.