Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ann Arbor, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grand Rapids Supercharger Rally July 11 at noon.

I'm planning on being at the A2 supercharger around 8am and then heading to Grand Rapids around 9am. The actual address for that A2 Meijer location is 3145 ANN ARBOR-SALINE RD. ANN ARBOR, MI 48108.

I should be arriving in GR around noon Saturday. How many people are driving their Teslas to GR? If anyone wants to meet up in Brighton or Lansing to convoy up let me know.

Hi Daniel,
Thanks so much for the reconaissance and updates. Last week, we drove from Dayton to visit our daughter in Royal Oak. We went across the border to charge at Comber to make it back to Maumee. Ann Arbor will make our next trip a breeze.

Hi Daniel,
Thanks so much for the reconaissance and updates. Last week, we drove from Dayton to visit our daughter in Royal Oak. We went across the border to charge at Comber to make it back to Maumee. Ann Arbor will make our next trip a breeze.

Next time you're in the area: we have two HPWCs at our Royal Oak office, send me a PM if you need to use them.

Stopped by today on way back to Detroit from Kalamazoo and still the same bagged stalls. No installation of the typical parking space signage for Tesla parking spots or evidence DTE is moving ahead yet. From how long it took to get my 2nd meter when I installed my home charger, this could drag on unfortunately.

The Site itself looks great, easy to see right when you get off of I94 and very convenient for travel around and past Ann Arbor from 94/M14, or US-23. New out parcels nearby seem to be loaded with food and drink options. Very good visibility for Tesla at this site. If you go in or by this Meijer/shopping center, the brand is going to be built with many eyes on these 8 beautiful stalls.

image.jpg

Anyone swinging by this weekend? I've got one week before my trip to Harrison MI and I was really hoping this site would be open. Who would have thought the transformer would take this long. I'm really not excited at the idea of L2 charging...

Your experience is not unique. The Tesla install team finished their part at the Buffalo SC towards the end of May. The Transformer didn't appear until the end of June and then had to be hooked up to the overhead lines before the install team came back and finished up early in July. Really frustrating when it seems to be almost there! It will come!

For what it's worth, the transformer delay may not be entirely on DTE this time. The intersection closest to the transformer is torn up for road construction. It was reported upthread that DTE was going to have to drill under the street to bring in the wires -- I could see that being really hard to do with all the construction equipment in the area.

It would be shorter to go through Maumee, but my buffer would be very low by the time I get to My destination. A2 would make that route shorter and with a safe buffer...without it...I'm probably safer to go through Angola. Maybe next year I'll get to see this charger Ive followed so closely for the last month.