Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Annapolis MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As folks following this thread may know, the Annapolis Superchargers are in the Grand View building. That building has high-end condos on upper floors - one of my old buddies lives in one. He's watching the chargers for me during the build out (teasing me about it taking forever.) Today (Wed) he reported that a couple guys were there working on the units, and Tesla signs were "all brightly lit up" when he drove by at about 2 PM. An hour later, the lights were off again, and they're still not live. BUT -- I consider this good news, and figure these units will be going live any minute!

If you're referring to the Halethorpe Supercharger, then the last post on its thread ( Halethorpe, MD Supercharger status? ) a little over a month ago lists the expected location. I haven't driven there yet but maybe I will this week!

I *did* however drive by the Annapolis location on Saturday on the way home from Blackwater Distilling's new Tavern and snapped a picture of the meter sitting at all 0's. I'll upload it because, why not:

View attachment 388571
That would be an awesome location. Right in the back of the Guinness factory parking lot!

EB49BF1A-9030-48F7-81C5-D78904E1FEF4.jpeg

Finally.