Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Annapolis MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great! It looks like they're getting ready to run the power feeders from the grid to the Supercharger site's transformer. Once they get these cables buried and hooked up, Tesla can come out and do their tests and power things on.

It's good to see progress again. Based on my observations of the Springfield build-out, I'd wager a modest amount of money that this will be ready by Thanksgiving. :cool:

Reactions: Fiddler
Great! It looks like they're getting ready to run the power feeders from the grid to the Supercharger site's transformer. Once they get these cables buried and hooked up, Tesla can come out and do their tests and power things on.

It's good to see progress again. Based on my observations of the Springfield build-out, I'd wager a modest amount of money that this will be ready by Thanksgiving. :cool:
Really hope you're right, BG&E told me it could take 6 to 8 weeks after the project started (22 Oct). I'm pretty sure BG&E runs on Elon time, so we'll see.

• Helpful
Reactions: Fiddler and ckoval7
166E0471-2954-40C5-834C-81EED533CDC8.jpeg 166E0471-2954-40C5-834C-81EED533CDC8.jpeg FF029684-437B-4199-9C0F-533231EF4E6F.jpeg Drove by on Wednesday, Looks like the transformer and junction boxes have been delivered at the Annapolis Location. Mkors

Anyone else hate that type of charger where you pull forward into the spot and then have to back out of? It's a royal PITA, especially in a busy garage. Why not make them so you back in?
I think it reduces incorrect vehicles parking in the spots. Even in the photo above all of the charger spots are empty, but there are cars parked on that level as soon as you pass the chargers. This is the same configuration in Laurel where I have seen very little ICE'ing.

Anyone else hate that type of charger where you pull forward into the spot and then have to back out of? It's a royal PITA, especially in a busy garage. Why not make them so you back in?
I do. most of the pull in only stations I’ve traveled to across the country have had a spot or two accidentally damaged and out of order. The pull in spots also make it very difficult to move strollers around, for those of us with babies. Pregnant women also, well they find everything difficult. All Parking spots should be just wider all over. With that shopping area, that’s gonna be common occurrence. The best stations are those with pull in On the end spots, and back in centers. For those X’s with trailers or hitch carriers, and keep the interspot walkways clear.