Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Antioch, CA (LIVE 20 Mar 2019, 10 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Intended a touch and go here but now I have to get something from Target. It’s pretty quiet here, less than half full. Big contrast from concord, which was full as usual for a Sunday afternoon as I rolled past.

Bruce.

PS. I’ve seen way sketchier places than this but I have no idea what city I’m actually in right now.

If you are making the rounds of Superchargers you ought to add yourself to the Superchargers visited 3.0 thread. A little dangerous for those of us with a touch of the OCD. I just did a road trip to touch ALL the southern California Superchargers in one long weekend (and see the Model Y in person).

I am OCD, but also smart enough that I DIDN'T touch the distant one in Needles so that I haven't completed the state. I know if I did, I would go CRAZY every time a new Supercharger opened up and took me back to not having visited ALL the Superchargers in California. Every weekend would be on the road to some far-flung corner of the state trying to recapture the title. Plus they don't track that on the Visited spreadsheet.

-Randy
Still better than feeling the urge to travel to every far-flung corner of the continent however.

If people from Antioch say this Target is in Brentwood, but people in Brentwood say it's in Antioch, it must be a fairly sketchy place that nobody wants to claim.
good point i’ve notices that also. but because there is another one on the other side of 4 off automall which is also antioch to avoid confusion and because this is on the boarder of the two cities i say brentwood

Reactions: RiverBrick
Well sadly we already have idiots at our supercharger...as I was pulling out today an F150 truck full of bros backed into one of the stalls and it looked like they wanted to supercharge their truck, legitimately trying to connect the hose...wtf ‍♂️

We need to have laws in place where if they block an electric charger they get arrested and there car impounded for 30 days at their expense.

I'm here charging at 2am for our trip down south. I'm on the new version 2019.8.3 and this is the fastest I'm getting. I'm in a 2017 model S 100D.

On this side of lone tree way where the chargers are it is Antioch. On the other side of LTW you are in Brentwood. This is the safe part of town. I can say for certain this place is far safer than most places in San Francisco and San Jose. We haven't had the smash and grab issues here. Knock on wood by the way.

Attachments

• 20190329_015801.jpg
    20190329_015801.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 85
BTW, the thread title is incorrect. There are 10 stalls here, not 12. I went back to my photos plus the drone flyby that Tombolian posted and there are definitely only 10 stalls.

I should have notified @BlueShift as well. Thanks ecarfan for updating the thread. BlueShift, Supercharge.info also lists this one as being 12. It is 10. Pic from the app attached.
Screenshot_20190330-113000.png

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq