Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Antioch, CA (LIVE 20 Mar 2019, 10 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, being that I live in Antioch-- I am super excited about this!! Concord was a nice surprise and close by. I cannot seem to find any location that has started construction. Tesla says coming Fall 2018!

Antioch, CA | Tesla

I cannot seem to find anything on the Planning division website, either.

City of Antioch: City Gov: Comm Dev: Planning Division

The ideal location for me would be on Sommersville and Delta Fair Road.. big mall that needs to be revitalized and its close to my home!

Reactions: Owner
Okay, so in my travels around town. I found that the parking lot by Sylvias Country Kitchen is having some concrete work done. It is located directly on opposite side of Sylvias. This might be a possible space, however it seems small in comparison to other locations.

I think out of all the location in Antioch it is very likely that it is going to be on Lone Tree Way Possible spots could be by JC penny On Lone tree way Since it be kinda in middle for them if you look at the current map of the area including concord brentwood and stuff Or maybe somewhere by the bart station in Antioch But Who knows .. Where it can be I just hope where ever it is it comes soon

I never think JCP as in Antioch-- but your right! It could be there. It is close enough to freeway ramp, as they like to put them there and near Target's as of recently. The current map on Tesla Supercharging is not accurate to determine location. BART station would be dumb because people are already complaining about the lack of parking.

I agree I would not like the bart station either and it is kind a hard to get in and out of there already and parking in the morning is horrible there. So Seems like One possible Top spot could be the JC penny Parking lot or somewhere in that area since the freeway ramps are rite there and people from brentwood can come in as well.

Aww a new Antioch Website! Well it still does not keep updated permit, and impossible to search for permits. I just sent in another email request for permit records, lets see if this one gets ignored as well.

Thank You for doing that Hopefully we will hear something soon, I was at Concord Supercharging last night and yeah it was pretty packed. I guess being on the weekend No complaints thought even to hang out and talk to other Tesla owners is always fun !

Yes Concord has been filling up! Good News, I received an email reply. I responded back and asked the proposed location.

Good Morning-

Thank you for the records request regarding the Tesla EV Charging Station.

The project is currently under review and the permit has not been issued yet.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions

Kind regards.

Meghan Suba

Development Services Technician

City of Antioch

925-779-6121

I was there at the supercharger location By Target last night, Man I saw a big snake as I was pulling out to the street which leads to lonetree way at around 9:00 pm just crossing street from middle of the road. I hope I wont ever See them By the superchargers LOL However it will always be in back of my head now when I am charging there in the future LOL

• Funny
Reactions: bmah
Tesla had the address on their website of the location last week again they took it off Wonder Why
If you are referring to the “Find Us” page on the Tesla website, for future locations Tesla does not show an exact address, just a city/state name. See Find Us | Tesla

If they did show an address for this location, I believe it was an error. Here’s a screen capture of what they show now.
13A5F802-AADC-4761-BA32-1FD74C5704A0.png

Last edited: