Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Antioch, CA (LIVE 20 Mar 2019, 10 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unlike the Superchargers, I don’t think that the Chargepoint J1772s are working. A PlugShare photo shows some plastic layer on the chargers’ screens. Has anyone tried them out yet?
BE7296B3-C744-44BD-85C2-170F0A6F566E.jpeg

1 more thing....can you let us know if you are receiving 120 kW or the increased 145 kW on the M3?

I have a MX so no increased speed for me.
2 things. 1st, unless your battery is at a relatively low SOC when you start charging, you won't see those higher rates of charge. 2nd, these are only V2 chargers as indicated be the thick charging cable. It's not V3 hardware so you won't see anything higher than 120kW.

2 things. 1st, unless your battery is at a relatively low SOC when you start charging, you won't see those higher rates of charge. 2nd, these are only V2 chargers as indicated be the thick charging cable. It's not V3 hardware so you won't see anything higher than 120kW.
The second part is not true, Tesla said they’ll be unlocking faster supercharger speeds (145kW) at the current V2 superchargers “in the coming weeks” per the V3 supercharger blog.

With all the locals who don't have the option for home charging available posting about this site I thought it might be full when I arrived there at 8:00 am this morning - but no, it was 10/10 open. We just took 10 minutes for our "I've charged there" charge. Probably won't be back since it is only 15 miles from the house. Actually Concord is only 8 miles, but we usually only Supercharge when on a road trip. Now waiting for the second San Ramon charger to open so we can get our "I've charged there" charge. That one has a whole lot of folks living in apartments and condos who have no place to charge living near it so should be crowded most of the time.

Well, being that I live in Antioch-- I am super excited about this!! Concord was a nice surprise and close by. I cannot seem to find any location that has started construction. Tesla says coming Fall 2018!

Antioch, CA | Tesla

I cannot seem to find anything on the Planning division website, either.

City of Antioch: City Gov: Comm Dev: Planning Division

The ideal location for me would be on Sommersville and Delta Fair Road.. big mall that needs to be revitalized and its close to my home!
so happy the target in brentwood gas chargers. i just got my car so going there imuntil it’s installed at home.

Took 10 minutes for our "I've charged there" charge.
If you are making the rounds of Superchargers you ought to add yourself to the Superchargers visited 3.0 thread. A little dangerous for those of us with a touch of the OCD. I just did a road trip to touch ALL the southern California Superchargers in one long weekend (and see the Model Y in person).

I am OCD, but also smart enough that I DIDN'T touch the distant one in Needles so that I haven't completed the state. I know if I did, I would go CRAZY every time a new Supercharger opened up and took me back to not having visited ALL the Superchargers in California. Every weekend would be on the road to some far-flung corner of the state trying to recapture the title. Plus they don't track that on the Visited spreadsheet.

-Randy