Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Antioch, CA (LIVE 20 Mar 2019, 10 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20180928_174249.jpg
Sorry, that link to a JPG didn't seem to work from my Android... Here ya go,.

Thanks for the photo. That equipment may or may not indicate that the Antioch Supercharger will be built at that location. But the equipment is not specifically for Supercharger construction. I suspect “not”.
Who said anything about it being for a Supercharger? ;-) (jk) It might not be, but I see nothing else in that general vicinity that looks like it could be a construction job that large.
It's ok, I don't mind being wrong if I am.

Some additional info!

Um, no it's not. supercharge.info is crowd-sourced from a number of places. It's extremely likely (based on dozens of other Supercharger openings in California) that supercharge.info is just reflecting the discussion in this thread, including the likely location from posts #11 and #12.

Don't get too excited yet. Wait until crates of Supercharger equipment start landing on-site first. :)

Bruce.

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
Just got off the phone with Meghan, looks like there's been a hold placed on construction by Target because of the holiday season. She doesn't expect construction to start until Spring, even if things get rolling again on Jan 1st. Looks like we'll just have to wait a few more months unfortunately. At least it's still in the works!

• Informative
Reactions: Troy916 and mociaf9