Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Arcadia, CA (Westfield Santa Anita Center, permits issued, 32 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It will be a nightmare during the holidays and after Thanksgiving to January. I canceled my Gold Gym membership at the mall since I can't find parking during the holidays (includes Mothers day, Fathers day, etc.). Once I do, the walk itself is already a workout to reach the Gym. I can't imagine going to this mall to top off our Teslas unless you go there at 4 AM.

It will be a nightmare during the holidays and after Thanksgiving to January. I canceled my Gold Gym membership at the mall since I can't find parking during the holidays (includes Mothers day, Fathers day, etc.). Once I do, the walk itself is already a workout to reach the Gym. I can't imagine going to this mall to top off our Teslas unless you go there at 4 AM.
Yea, that's my concern too. Would be really nice to be able to get a charge and pick up some Din Tai Fung at the same time though.

Reactions: bmah
I drove in the mall today. The Tesla transformers are there. But no signs of construction, road work and Tesla chargers. Waiting patiently.

I drove through some of the parking lots on Monday but didn't spot anything that looked like charger installation. Any idea where the chargers will be situated?
Sounds like equipment was on site in Sept, should have been easy to spot. Maybe the spotter can guide you.

Went by earlier in the week and swept through pretty much the entire parking area and didn't see any Tesla equipment other than the battery storage system. Pretty sure that is just being used by the EA chargers though and not related to a new supercharger installation.

Arcadia now has online tracking instead of just issued permit reports. Looks like the permits have expired. @Big Earl
1708622060615.png