Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Archdale, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RTPEV

Mar 21, 2016
Durham, NC
Hat tip to @Teleporter for this one. Building permit found for an 8-stall V3 Supercharger at the Sheetz in Archdale, NC

upload_2020-12-2_13-7-57.png

https://www.randolphcountync.gov/Po...lKDn0NpoPT0sX3dwLhw==&timestamp=1606932145676

@Chuq

Archdale, NC

Along Primary Interstates: I-74, I-85
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-74

To: NC41 at Lumberton, NC - 128.8 miles
Diversion: 2 miles

I-85

To: Burlington, NC - 32.3 miles
Diversion: 1.1 miles
To: Mebane, NC - 45.2 miles

Splits the 191.8 miles gap from Mt Airy, NC to the end of I-74.
It's been a while since Tesla added a Supercharger that split a large gap on an Interstate.

Also on I-85.

Just noticed today that there was digging going on at this Sheetz and came here to check and see if this was going to be a new supercharger location. This one is about 2 miles from my house, I drive by it almost every day and never had noticed the work until now. I do have a feeling that ICEing will be a problem here. This store tends to stay packed including the little strip of spaces where the chargers are going in.

Just noticed today that there was digging going on at this Sheetz and came here to check and see if this was going to be a new supercharger location. This one is about 2 miles from my house, I drive by it almost every day and never had noticed the work until now. I do have a feeling that ICEing will be a problem here. This store tends to stay packed including the little strip of spaces where the chargers are going in.

Make sure to keep us updated on the progress (pics!) and keep @CorynNC off that mini-excavator so the real workers can get things done :p

That I-85 Corridor is getting some attention :). 3 chargers opening (Mebane, [In progress, pedestals in place], Lexington [Now open], and now Archdale) in an approx 3 month time frame. <3

• Funny
Reactions: RTPEV