Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Arlington, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Made it to Arlington at 3:00p, well before the game. No problem getting a charger, and the convention center was open for a "Spa Blowout" event so the restrooms were accessible. I left about 3:45p. Nav routed me right across the front of the stadium. People were just starting to arrive, but the streets were still fairly empty. Basically no problem, but game wasn't until 7:00p.

Did stop for a charge Sunday evening.
Looks like the entire area had been under some amount of water, (adjacent pond level having raised 9-10 feet minimum) probably due to very heavy rains on Friday 9/21 night.
There was mud in parking lot, debris at bottom of several supercharger stands and multiple signs, several trees next to water edge bent over to ground and full of debris.

Superchargers still working like a champ!
:)

Did stop for a charge Sunday evening.
Looks like the entire area had been under some amount of water, (adjacent pond level having raised 9-10 feet minimum) probably due to very heavy rains on Friday 9/21 night.
There was mud in parking lot, debris at bottom of several supercharger stands and multiple signs, several trees next to water edge bent over to ground and full of debris.

Superchargers still working like a champ!
:)
The important thing is that the cabinets don't get flooded.

The Arlington Supercharger will always be remembered as the first Supercharge for my 3, "Fandango", after taking delivery Sept. 27. Was a beautiful early fall day, with the rain and flooding long gone.

IMG_2433.JPG

There have been a few changes since the supercharger was installed;
  • The Convention Center has been converted to an Esports Arena. The chargers are directly in front of the facility. Open 12PM - 2AM, 7 days a week.
Articles-Esports-Stadium-Arlington-09-21-18.jpg

• FREE Self-driving cars (Drive.ai) now can pick you up and take you to the stadiums or restaurants at Texas Live. Pick up is on the other side of the Esports building. THU-SUN
1*c7hfnXfazowm8_LEpeYrXw.jpeg

• Texas Live! has opened with several restaurants and sports events. About 1/4 mile away.
105387493-1533829836906tlliveplazaloewsemail-jpg-264404-original.jpg

Just a heads-up for travelers stopping in for a charge if you are looking for something to do while you charge.

Last edited:
Just looking around on Tesla's Supercharger map and noticed there is a new marker for "Arlington, TX" slated for Q3 2023. There are already chargers in Arlington next to the convention center so maybe we're about to see some mid-city expansion. That would be nice!
The chargers in Arlington are some of the worst I've ever been to. Not only are they 120kw but the amenities in that area are seriously limited! I'm excited about another option. Now if we can get chargers in West Fort Worth....