Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Arlington, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, the transformer is REALLY loud! There is a ton of power in here. Transformers lose 3% of energy, even if there is nothing being used. The meter shows there has been nothing used - yet. I bet Tesla shows up tomorrow to turn the thing on.
20170418_204545.jpg
20170418_204517.jpg
20170418_204452.jpg

The transformer is still showing all zeros and there are no numbers on the bollards. It's still not open. :)

Today, they started painting the Supercharger cabinet enclosure white. They have painted about 2/3 of it, but it will require a second coat, or it will look bad. They also installed the Tesla charging signs, or most of them. The stall furthest from the enclosure has no sign, yet.

The wording should be visible in the pictures, but the red ones say, "Tesla Vehicle Charging Only," and the one blue sign (the penultimate stall from the enclosure) says, "Designed for Disabled Access - Use Last."
IMG_20170419_162252.jpg

IMG_20170419_161924.jpg
IMG_20170419_162115.jpg

I drove past this afternoon and could not park as they're charging $20 for baseball game parking. However, I could see that the 10th sign is now up - the furthest one from the enclosure. It is the same as the other blue, handicap sign.

They also painted another coat on the enclosure. The white must have been primer as it is now a tan/brown - I'm not a color guy, so don't quote me on that. :)

It looks like they still have some landscaping to do, or at least some cleanup. The plastic is still on the bollards and there are no numbers on their bases.

Driving past at 8:30 this morning the plastic is off of the bollards and they are partially disassembled. There is a Tesla Model S with its trunk open, parked sideways across the spaces and the enclosure is open. I didn't stop, but I believe it was a Tesla employee making final checks.
That would be all the indications that a Tesla Tech is doing the final check. Your assessment is right on!

Reactions: CarlS