Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Arlington, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like my work here is done. It's been really interesting checking out the changes as this station was built. I certainly learned a lot.

Now I just have to wait for my Model 3. :)

Thank you for all your updates. I remember you from the model 3 reservation event (I was the guy who was number one in line). Hopefully it will be a quick wait until our model 3s arrive.

Reactions: vrykolas and CarlS
Stopped by and got my charge on :) BTW, the Concours d' Elegance is in town and they have the cars on display for free tonight in the convention center (turn left once you enter the doors in the convention center). It's a great location to charge your EV and admire some very exotic and expensive vehicles...while you wait. My favorite was the Ferrari Testarossa They have concession and restrooms as well.

I abused it for another 10 minutes on my way out of the ballpark tonight. It was just me. Nice night view, too. Be gentle with the pitchforks.

Attachments

• IMG_1799.JPG
    IMG_1799.JPG
    281.5 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: TXcharge
I stopped by quickly (out of my way) before heading to Earth Day Texas at Fair Park.

I didn't need the charge, but I wanted to stop by and check it out. The location is BEAUTIFUL, but the amenities nearby are non-existent. No food and bathrooms are only available when the convention center is open.

Thanks again to all who helped post updates for this Supercharger, it was fascinating!

Reactions: CarlS
First of all thanks for the thread, interesting details.

Second has anyone who has visited comment on the walk time/distance to local eateries? I hope to take my S85 up to from Aggieland to see the horse races with family on Mother's Day and would like to stop and charge here before the races so I can head home after the races and make it a lunch stop. It will be me and the wife (mid 40's and in decent shape) and my 18 year old so we can certainly walk a bit without complaint.

From the magic of google it looks like 11 minutes each way to the AT&T Stadium Sports Bar & Grill which isn't too terrible.

Google Maps

Second has anyone who has visited comment on the walk time/distance to local eateries? I hope to take my S85 up to from Aggieland to see the horse races with family on Mother's Day and would like to stop and charge here before the races so I can head home after the races and make it a lunch stop. It will be me and the wife (mid 40's and in decent shape) and my 18 year old so we can certainly walk a bit without complaint.

From the magic of google it looks like 11 minutes each way to the AT&T Stadium Sports Bar & Grill which isn't too terrible.

Google Maps
Bad choice of places. At Small Ball field. Walk 13 minutes to a much better choice of restaurants (Joe's, Pappadeaux's, TX Land & Cattle, etc.) here:
Google Maps

Google Maps
Unfortunately, I think you're best off getting take-away from a restaurant and eating it at the SC while your car charges. Aside from the Sheraton, you'd have to head back to unplug as soon as you got to anyplace decent.

Reactions: vrykolas