Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Arlington, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They usually update 1-2 days after they’ve gone live
The Tesla website supercharger list and in-car supercharger nav system *should* update within a day or two of officially going live, but not always. Example: Mashpee, MA went live on January 17th and still is not showing up on either. As was later shared, supercharge.info is not maintained by Tesla and is updated pretty quickly from info shared in this forum by tagging BlueShift.

Reactions: israndy and MarcoRP
Looks like they are still finalizing some cabling, or made it appear that way, and have yet to install the parking stops.

52B1B8AF-E39A-489B-B6C9-BE25FFB51737.jpeg
51CBDB1F-90B7-4B18-A69D-10BA2694DD37.jpeg

Attachments

• 73168397-6325-4E33-B666-EA640EDD3288.jpeg
    73168397-6325-4E33-B666-EA640EDD3288.jpeg
    441.2 KB · Views: 65
Anyone know if the chargers are active yet?
They still have a few random cones out in front of some of the chargers. I walked by the cabinets and they were eerily quiet. Also the permit on Arlington County ‘s page still shows active and not finaled, but that could be delayed in updating. These chargers don’t light up so you can’t see if there’s power without trying or running a meter. So there is no indication they are running yet but could be any day .

Last edited:
I just stopped by the garage to see what's going on. A few highlights:

• It's a long drive to the top, kind of tight, with lots of people walking
  • $6 for 1 hour of parking
  • There is some sort of grace period because it let me out for free. I only stayed for 5 minutes.
  • The site looks mostly complete... some materials left to clean up
  • No power to the Superchargers
0583436B-3891-421A-A302-79D3ED0B472B.jpeg

Multiple people have stated earlier in this thread that parking can get validated at the grocery store there (whole foods?). It waits to be seen how true this is.

Yes, according to this post:

and from the Whole Foods web site:

We also offer 2 hour validated parking in the lot across the street (underneath Pottery Barn).

Arlington VA

Yes, according to this post:

and from the Whole Foods web site:

We also offer 2 hour validated parking in the lot across the street (underneath Pottery Barn).

Arlington VA

The parking garage under Pottery Barn (2700 Clarendon Blvd) is a different garage from where the Superchargers are located (1201 N Fillmore St).

Map link to Pottery Barn garage: Google Maps

The parking garage under Pottery Barn (2700 Clarendon Blvd) is a different garage from where the Superchargers are located (1201 N Fillmore St).

Map link to Pottery Barn garage: Google Maps
Yes, but according to the post I linked:
Both sides are interconnected. If you use the WF entrance drive to the end and make a right it will take you through an opening on the lower level of the other side of the parking where the SC will be located.

Yes, but according to the post I linked:
Both sides are interconnected. If you use the WF entrance drive to the end and make a right it will take you through an opening on the lower level of the other side of the parking where the SC will be located.

Interesting. I'll have to go check that out. I didn't venture down to the lower level of the Fillmore Street garage. If they're interconnected, that's a huge underground garage.

Here's a satellite view of the area. I've marked the Superchargers along with the Fillmore Street garage entrance and exit. Pottery Barn is in the upper right of the image, with the Whole Foods off the image above it.

Arlington Supercharger.png

Last edited: