Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Armageddon 2.0 this week?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bro1999

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
I remember reading about the horror stories of owners reporting Superchargers experiencing hours long backups last year in CA. Will history repeat itself?
Transport-Evolved-Supercharger-Tejon-700x525.jpg

Your second anti-Tesla post of the day. Dare I use the "t" word? If I recall correctly, part of a highway was closed because of fire or something diverting traffic to the highway where this supercharger was located-- and since then another supercharger opened nearby.

Reactions: RiverBrick
Your second anti-Tesla post of the day. Dare I use the "t" word? If I recall correctly, part of a highway was closed because of fire or something diverting traffic to the highway where this supercharger was located-- and since then another supercharger opened nearby.

It's a valid question. If I was in CA planning SC use on a Thanksgiving week road trip, I would be very concerned about availability.

• Disagree
Reactions: TaoJones

Yeah, that's an old picture. The Superchargers that used to get congested will have alternate locations nearby, a few miles away but on the same highway.

Why the concern, bro1999? Are you planning on taking a trip from Maryland to CA in your Tesla? It shouldn't be a problem.