Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tejon Ranch, CA - Outlets at Tejon Pkwy (LIVE 1 Sep 2021, 76 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting on a couple of megapacks.

Attachments

• 20210904_201307.jpg
    20210904_201307.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 128
Are people charging here? It keep showing temporarily closed on the nav?
A member of Tesla Owners of the East Bay posted a picture on Facebook while charging here a few hours ago. It looks operational (part of it, anyways), but there also seem to be a lot of empty stalls in the picture. Not what I'd expect to see on a holiday weekend like this. Might be something a little mixed up in the telemetry reporting to the mothership about status?

Bruce.

• Helpful
Reactions: FlyF4 and smilepak
A member of Tesla Owners of the East Bay posted a picture on Facebook while charging here a few hours ago. It looks operational (part of it, anyways), but there also seem to be a lot of empty stalls in the picture. Not what I'd expect to see on a holiday weekend like this. Might be something a little mixed up in the telemetry reporting to the mothership about status?

Bruce.
Thanks. The other side looks full with a medium wait. I guess ppl don’t know to charge over at the outlet

It intermittently showed temporarily closed throughout the day today while the V2s showed full with "long wait" at times. I suspect they're not really closed but having some communication issues which would explain why they're sparsely full while the V2s on the other side of the freeway are full.

It intermittently showed temporarily closed throughout the day today while the V2s showed full with "long wait" at times. I suspect they're not really closed but having some communication issues which would explain why they're sparsely full while the V2s on the other side of the freeway are full.
Curious. Whenever I'm in the Tejon Ranch / Arvin area charging or using TeslaMate connectivity seems intermittent. I wonder if the Superchargers are using the same mobile carrier for data and have similar issues.

They need a couple Starlink terminals for Supercharger access and WiFi for the cars!

I just noticed the screen pic I posted above says this Arvin site is only open 4:30am to 11:00pm. I wonder if the stalls are depowered or what would constitute “closed” in this situation. I don’t recall seeing any gates that would preclude anyone from driving in the parking lot.