Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Asheville, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hickory Please. Statesville would be redundant going from Charlotte to Wytheville, Hickory would open up US321 (Charlotte area to Blowing Rock / Boone)

Well, Statesville would cover the I-40 and I-77 interchange. Hickory would cover the 321 and I-40 interchange. Agreed that Hickory would be better, for sure.

There are actually plenty of good places right off of I-40 and/or 321 in Hickory that would be perfect. Statesville is a bit crowded in the 77/40 area and I can't think of any ideal spots...

In the meantime, anyone passing through Hickory is welcome to use one of my HPWCs if needed. Little out of the way, but not too bad.

Hickory Please. Statesville would be redundant going from Charlotte to Wytheville, Hickory would open up US321 (Charlotte area to Blowing Rock / Boone)

What we really just need is a supercharger in Blowing Rock / Boone (in addition to Hickory and/or Statesville). Once Asheville and Warsaw are done, this is the last place in NC that would benefit from a supercharger for me. I guess something in Statesville or Hickory would help, but would still be a significant detour coming from the Raleigh/Durham area.

What we really just need is a supercharger in Blowing Rock / Boone (in addition to Hickory and/or Statesville). Once Asheville and Warsaw are done, this is the last place in NC that would benefit from a supercharger for me. I guess something in Statesville or Hickory would help, but would still be a significant detour coming from the Raleigh/Durham area.

Nah, we have Makoto's HPWC in Boone... :D The return trip from there is always fun. So much downhill I can get from there to home (~50 miles) using like 30 rates miles.

That would work too. Be great for the Blue Ridge Parkway as well.

The Tweetsie Railroad Supercharger :)

:mad:No power as of Monday 12/14/2015 in the PM
IMG_4224t.jpg