Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ashland, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mociaf9

Oct 18, 2018
CA
http://ashlandnh.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/pb_03042020minutes_amended.pdf
The Tesla Auto Company is proposing the installation of an EV (electric vehicle) Charging Station at the Ashland Dunkin Donuts(NCEC, LLC) property at 158 Main Street (T/M/L 004-002-027). It will consist of the installation of a transformer and eight service posts. The units will be installed along one side of the Dunkin Donut parking lot.

What: New 8-stall supercharger planned for installation at the Dunkin' Donuts in Ashland, NH.
Address: 158 Main St, Ashland, NH 03217

GPS: 43.698101, -71.640119

@Chuq @MarcoRP

Ashland, NH

Along Primary Interstates: I-93
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-3
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None
Along State Routes: None

I-93

To: Lincoln, NH - 26.7 miles
Diversion: 0.5 miles
To: I-91 in Waterford, VT - 67.8 miles

To: Rochester, NH (US-3,NH-11B,NH-11) - 47.7 miles
To: Augusta, ME (US-3,NH-25/ME-25,ME-35,US-202,I-95) - 134.2 miles
To: Portland, ME (US-3,NH-25/ME-25,ME-112,l,ME-22,ME-114,l,I-295) - 89.3 miles
To: West Lebanon, NH (I-93,NH-25,NH-118,US-4,I-89) - 51.4 miles
To: Berlin, VT (NH-25,NH-10,NH-25A/VT-25A,US-5,VT-25,US-302,VT-62) -75 miles
To: Magog, QC (I-93,I-91,QC-55,QC-10) - 142.5 miles

Density along I-93 and in New Hampshire.

Reactions: Kewmpie1
I like this as you can easily make it past Hookset from Boston suburbs when heading to the mountain regions in New Hampshire.
Will allow you to be a bit more topped off when you get to your destination.
It's definitely nice for me as my parents live in Waterville Valley, and we have a boat in Ashland on Squam.

Reactions: NewEnglandCld
Drove by today and there definitely seems to be electrical work going on. Lots of conduits sticking up. I’m renting on Squam Lake. Will try to get some photos later this week.

Wish they were working now as the house I’m renting has a screwed up electrical system and I can’t get a charge from 120V. Superchargers would be super convenient.

Drove by today and there definitely seems to be electrical work going on. Lots of conduits sticking up. I’m renting on Squam Lake. Will try to get some photos later this week.

Wish they were working now as the house I’m renting has a screwed up electrical system and I can’t get a charge from 120V. Superchargers would be super convenient.

I stayed in a house like that recently, the room with the breaker box had about 50 years worth of junk piled in it, you could see the breaker box but approaching it was impossible...

Here are some photos from this morning:
They were actively working. Looks like the main power cabinets are there, but I didn't see the superchargers themselves. There were some additional crates, so perhaps they just weren't opened yet.
The red bollards weren't there on Saturday, so making progress.

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

Last edited:
Here are some photos from this morning:
They were actively working. Looks like the main power cabinets are there, but I didn't see the superchargers themselves. There were some additional crates, so perhaps they just weren't opened yet.
The red bollards weren't there on Saturday, so making progress.

View attachment 572335

View attachment 572333
This is great, but really hope North Conway happens sooner rather than later....
Another picture.all ports intalled but no powet

Attachments

• 20200807_131459.jpg
    20200807_131459.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Informative
Reactions: otter and Tdreamer
Here now, no power yet and all but a couple of stalls iced. This is going to be a bad location for iceing - the stalls are the closest ones to the road in front of the DD entrance and are labeled 15 minutes general parking.

Attachments

• D660F5FE-EF39-4161-A036-212B71AE5C7D.jpeg
    D660F5FE-EF39-4161-A036-212B71AE5C7D.jpeg
    593.1 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: Markbb99
Here now, no power yet and all but a couple of stalls iced. This is going to be a bad location for iceing - the stalls are the closest ones to the road in front of the DD entrance and are labeled 15 minutes general parking.
I mean, it is a Dunkin Donuts, people are in and out pretty quick most of the time so even if spots are ice'd the turnover should be fast. As long as you know going there that it's labeled "general parking" you can't be too mad about anyone parking there.

Would dedicated parking be better? Sure, but I'll take more chargers with general parking over no chargers at all.

Reactions: kayak1