Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ashland, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sure Tesla would love to see it open. When I contacted the folks at Pride for an update, they sure wish it were opened too, some local government tie-ups or something along those lines. Oh well, travelers through CT really can't complain too much, since we have a lot of V2 and now V3 Superchargers in our little state.

Hoping to get a chance to try out Ashland NH this weekend actually, thank you to all the folks in this thread, very helpful info! Now my wife and I also know to go elsewhere for a bathroom before we Supercharge.

Anybody find a bathroom that's open, and close by?

I'm sure Tesla would love to see it open. When I contacted the folks at Pride for an update, they sure wish it were opened too, some local government tie-ups or something along those lines. Oh well, travelers through CT really can't complain too much, since we have a lot of V2 and now V3 Superchargers in our little state.

Hoping to get a chance to try out Ashland NH this weekend actually, thank you to all the folks in this thread, very helpful info! Now my wife and I also know to go elsewhere for a bathroom before we Supercharge.

Anybody find a bathroom that's open, and close by?
I think the Dollar General just down the street had a bathroom in the back that was open last time I was in there. Maybe try the Burger King? If you are heading south on Route 3, there is a public bathroom in the center of Holderness (behind the library)
The Squam Lake Marketplace across the street probably has the best sandwiches around too. You can order ahead using their website to save some time.

Reactions: Tdreamer
I think the Dollar General just down the street had a bathroom in the back that was open last time I was in there. Maybe try the Burger King? If you are heading south on Route 3, there is a public bathroom in the center of Holderness (behind the library)
The Squam Lake Marketplace across the street probably has the best sandwiches around too. You can order ahead using their website to save some time.

Fantastic, thank you so much, we really appreciate it, tomorrow is the travel day through Ashland, we'll see how it goes!

Anybody else headed to socially-distanced "Explore Maine Scenic Byways: Pequawket Trail (Route 113)" convoy this Sunday Sep 6th:
Maine Scenic Drive convoy

Last edited:
Reactions: Tdreamer
@North75 Thank you for the great market recommendation!
upload_2020-9-4_15-36-17.jpeg

upload_2020-9-4_15-37-18.jpeg

upload_2020-9-4_15-38-3.jpeg

@North75 Thank you for the great market recommendation!

You bet. I have a boat on Squam Lake and did six weeks of house rentals in Holderness this summer, so I know the area pretty well.
The squam lake marketplace is pretty good for coffee and breakfast sandwiches too.
Not sure what happens to their hours come fall and winter though. I think their business is pretty focused on summer.

Odd that some of the stalls have A/B markings, full V3 speed on my 1A. Also interesting that they have 15 min general (ICE) parking, which somebody already used even with the entire parking lot nearly empty.
As the location is V3, so if they're going to mark the stalls, they should be marked 1A/B/C/D, 2A/B/C/D but I don't think Tesla has the C or D stickers widely available yet.

• Love
Reactions: tinkererguy
Yes, my “lunch” was the McSquamwich I think it was called, quite good! If I didn’t need other groceries I would have just supported the Dunkin’ via drive through, but that side trip was fun, thanks to you! We used restrooms earlier in our trip, Merrimack Outlets, clean and safely spaced.

Awesome. I've used Lincoln before but now have a new option. Wished they put one in Peterborough. Chose to use Leominister, MA yesterday. I could have avoided that 10 min stop, if I wanted to drive 55 mph on the highway. While i cruised along I did the calculation. Going 55 would have added about 15 minutes to the trip. Going 55 on a 65 highway wasn't going to happen without any other options.

As the location is V3, so if they're going to mark the stalls, they should be marked 1A/B/C/D, 2A/B/C/D but I don't think Tesla has the C or D stickers widely available yet.
You seem to be spot-on! If you look closely at this pic, you'll notice 2 charging cabinets, and you'll see 1A (me Supercharging again yesterday) and 1B stalls have labels, and 2A and 2B too, but no C or D labels (yet).
Ashland V3 Superchargers cropped IMG_5854.JPG