Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ashland, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A River Runs Through It

Stopped at the Ashland supercharger yesterday during the downpour. The drainage for the DD parking lot runs through the supercharger stalls, and it gets pretty deep in the stalls near the road (2C and 2D). I was in 2C (for no very good reason, won't make that mistake again!) and had to step carefully when I plugged in. By the time I was charged up, there was easily 2-3" of water outside my door. Didn't want to soak my feet so I climbed out the passenger side, unplugged while standing on the curb, then used Summon to pull my car out of the spot and onto dry(ish) land!
It's still that way. I charged in the end spot and the storm water drain in the corner of that charging stall was NOT draining at all.

Also of note: while the side-mounted charging pedestal allows a vehicle to be further forward (say - to allow for a hitch mounted bike rack) the trash can on the curb can seriously be in the way of the driver door!

• Informative
Reactions: RiverBrick