Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ashland, OH - Enterprise Parkway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This charger and the one planned for Seville plug an important gap on I-71 between Columbus and Cleveland. I occasionally pull trailers with my Model Y and I have to keep my speed very low because of the distance between my house and the Mt Gilead charger. These new chargers will take the pressure off.

Reactions: Johnny Vector
Even more important, the Supercharging location is right across the side street from a McDonalds (since I suspect there isn't going to be much in the way of food at the SureStay Hotel). Walk across the main road and there is a Wendy's. There is also a Denny's and Taco Bell within easy walking distance.

Hooray for the L2s! It's fine to have a SC at a hotel, but what I really need is something I can just plug in and go to sleep. With a SC you have to go back and move the car once it's charged.
And what a great combination. If the L2s are unavailable, you can hit the L3 ehile the battery is warm. Unless of course everything is ICEd.

Reactions: Johnny Vector
My parents live down the road from this one and I just got these photos from my mom. Looks like construction has started!

Resized_20230922_164809.jpeg.jpg

Resized_20230922_164811.jpeg.jpg

With this site online, and the recent addition of Ames IA, it means that the entire US 30-ish portion of the original Lincoln Highway is now do-able with Superchargers. (@Lanny @Thinkje) The Lincoln Highway was the first trans-continental auto route dating back to 1913. It ran from NYC to San Francisco. When the US numbered highway system came into existence in 1926, the LH more or less became US 30 all the way west to Little America in Wyoming.

Today's US 30 goes a bit south of Ashland. But the original alignment of the LH went right through Ashland. This supercharger site is along that alignment on today's US 250.