Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Conifer, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

I was so excited about this that I made an account here. I have read multiple things on this forum for a while and knew this was the place to post this.

I was driving to get some food today and found parking spots blocked off and boxes that have "Tesla Energy" logos on the side, which look similar to the other superchargers that have been installed in Colorado recently. (photos attached) Sorry about the quick photos, I was so excited and it was raining hard. ;) I do not see this on supercharge.info, so would someone please add it there? I do not know how to. Here is a Google Maps link to the exact location: Google Maps

Attachments

• IMG_20200527_183106.jpg
    IMG_20200527_183106.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_20200527_183244.jpg
    IMG_20200527_183244.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 173
Hello everyone!

I was so excited about this that I made an account here. I have read multiple things on this forum for a while and knew this was the place to post this.

I was driving to get some food today and found parking spots blocked off and boxes that have "Tesla Energy" logos on the side, which look similar to the other superchargers that have been installed in Colorado recently. (photos attached) Sorry about the quick photos, I was so excited and it was raining hard. ;) I do not see this on supercharge.info, so would someone please add it there? I do not know how to. Here is a Google Maps link to the exact location: Google Maps

Wonderful news!!! Thanks!!

Aspen Park, CO

Along Primary Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-285
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

US-285:

To: Lakewood, CO (US-285,CO-470,I-70) - 21.7 miles
To: Lone Tree, CO (US-285,CO-470) - 33.1 miles
To: Aspen, CO (US-285,US-24,CO-82) - 157.6 miles
To: Idaho Springs, CO (US-285,CO-470,I-70) 39.3 miles

More access to Southwestern Colorado, and US Numbered Highway density.

Aspen Park, CO

Along Primary Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-285
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

US-285:

To: Lakewood, CO (US-285,CO-470,I-70) - 21.7 miles
To: Lone Tree, CO (US-285,CO-470) - 33.1 miles
To: Aspen, CO (US-285,US-24,CO-82) - 157.6 miles
To: Idaho Springs, CO (US-285,CO-470,I-70) 39.3 miles

More access to Southwestern Colorado, and US Numbered Highway density.

patience young grasshopper.

I looked back and we've been searching Aspen Park and Conifer for over a year, maybe two! We always said that 'empty' lot north of Wendy's would work. We thought the Safeway down the road would've been a good spot too. Once Tesla started opening Superchargers up at Kum & Go, we even started driving all the way to the Kum & Go. Glad @Cobalt M3 finally found the spot...and right where we thought it would be!

AspenPark4.jpg
AspenPark3.jpg
AspenPark2.jpg
AspenPark1.jpg

Great news for lowlanders heading uphill combined with the newish option In Idaho Springs. Best news for me a perfect world would be four little words, “Al-a-mo-sa”.

BTW, Biggie Liquor is quite good for selections and customer service. They’ve tracked down hard to find Sardinian wine as well as an obscure calvados we had at a restaurant in Montreal. Time well spent while charging next door.

I've been eagerly awaiting this location for a long time, so really glad to see this news! It will make my trips to the Front Range a LOT easier — much shorter charge times for my S-60 in Poncha Springs and in Boulder (or another metro area Supercharger Station) when headed home. It is an ideal location for those of us who routinely use US 285 to Poncha Springs, especially in winter.
banana.gif

Reactions: cstork
I've been eagerly awaiting this location for a long time, so really glad to see this news! It will make my trips to the Front Range a LOT easier — much shorter charge times for my S-60 in Poncha Springs and in Boulder (or another metro area Supercharger Station) when headed home. It is an ideal location for those of us who routinely use US 285 to Poncha Springs, especially in winter.
View attachment 547802
Ughh. When I saw the notification “attached a file”, I was expecting some sort of construction progress, not a dancing banana!! :p

B1752B05-3403-4494-8245-E112404D11BF.jpeg

BTW, Biggie Liquor is quite good for selections and customer service
When I get my Model Y, yet another reason to go to Biggie Liquor. Good selection and they will order stuff for you if they can. Nice people. We travel to South Park a bit, and were noticing that there was no way you could make it on a cold day. This will help. Will be nice if they can get one out in South Park too.