Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn, CA (LIVE 3 Feb 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**BREAKING** MAJOR UPDATE **BREAKING**

Just did my daily drive by and to my surprise, I saw a boat load of trucks...................... Upon further investigation, I managed to see a shiny new transformer. :D😍🥰🤘

I spoke with a worker and he said " Yeh man.....we're installing a new pole on Friday, so.....if all goes well, this should be hot by then",. This part didn't make sense to me since they don't need a "Pole" to make this hot. Anyway, wanted to share the GREAT news with you all. Have a kickazz day!

20220112_105614.jpg

20220112_105608.jpg

20220112_105644.jpg

20220112_105640.jpg

Great news. Weather permitting I'll be by for next 3 weeks of Fridays and will hopefully get to test it out during those times. Doesn't sound like it would be up this Friday AM when I will be driving by (downhill). Will stop by anyways. Once up, this location should help Loomis not be so congested.

Reactions: Gaige and DWdrum
forgot to check while i was there. Is Auburn under any additional covid restrictions such that nearby taco joints will not be open or restricted no indoor dining/restroom access? Reason I ask was the Taco Bell at loomis has recently changed to drive thru only. I guess nearby gas stations always open?

forgot to check while i was there. Is Auburn under any additional covid restrictions such that nearby taco joints will not be open or restricted no indoor dining/restroom access? Reason I ask was the Taco Bell at loomis has recently changed to drive thru only. I guess nearby gas stations always open?
No not that I'm aware of. Just had lunch at Ale House yesterday

Reactions: EVCarGUy