Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From a post on the Superchargers app Auburn WA page, Dan said “First 4 were installed backwards, are now installed correctly
1750346D-E4FD-466D-ABAF-19F44B2583E9.png

I tend to agree. Just wondering - I would fully expect the connection from the transformer (green box) to the cabinets (white boxes) to be subject to inspection. But from the cabinets to the pedestals? Not certain...
Tesla people also come out and do a final inspection and label the pedestals prior to turning on. The assumption is that is the last step

I stopped by this evening as well. Security was out patrolling the area as we pulled in to turn around and said we couldn’t park there. I explained I wanted to check. He said oh no problem. We’ve been trying to keep gas cars out of the area. He said they expect them to be energized on Friday morning. The signage is supposed to go up tomorrow.

I stopped by this evening as well. Security was out patrolling the area as we pulled in to turn around and said we couldn’t park there. I explained I wanted to check. He said oh no problem. We’ve been trying to keep gas cars out of the area. He said they expect them to be energized on Friday morning. The signage is supposed to go up tomorrow.
That’s great news we live in Vancouver WA and keep our sailboat in Tacoma, my wife works in Federal Way part time the Auburn supercharger is so convenient, we’re coming up this weekend and will need multiple charges in the area.

That's very good to hear. Still waiting for SR+ delivery. Wife wants to take first trip from Vancouver, WA to Bainbridge/Kingston area. It's kind of a Supercharger dead zone between Centralia to Sequim.
If you're going to Sequim (or Bainbridge and Kingston) this won't help you much. Kinda out of the way. Unless you plan on taking the ferry from downtown Seattle or Edmonds. Also there are superchargers in Seattle, Lynnwood, Monroe, Issaquah, and Arlington.

That's very good to hear. Still waiting for SR+ delivery. Wife wants to take first trip from Vancouver, WA to Bainbridge/Kingston area. It's kind of a Supercharger dead zone between Centralia to Sequim.
Yes it is, we stop in Centralia frequently it’s next to the outlet mall and charge to 200 + miles and that will get us to Tacoma and back to the Supercharger in Centralia with 20%. Seattle’s charger is in a parking lot were you have to pay for parking, Lynwood is an easy one to get to, but you would Then have to take the ferry to Kingston.

• Informative
Reactions: Hebert
If you're going to Sequim (or Bainbridge and Kingston) this won't help you much. Kinda out of the way. Unless you plan on taking the ferry from downtown Seattle or Edmonds. Also there are superchargers in Seattle, Lynnwood, Monroe, Issaquah, and Arlington.
Agree with this. If you are taking the ferry, supercharge in downtown Seattle first. If you are driving up the Olympic Peninsula side, Auburn won't help you anyway.

Agree with this. If you are taking the ferry, supercharge in downtown Seattle first. If you are driving up the Olympic Peninsula side, Auburn won't help you anyway.[/QUOT
Agree with this. If you are taking the ferry, supercharge in downtown Seattle first. If you are driving up the Olympic Peninsula side, Auburn won't help you anyway.
You’re right. It’s the Tacoma one I’m waiting for. It’s also supposed to be done this year.