Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Working for me too...

I noticed that the brand new Supercharger handles are a much tighter fit in the charging receptacle in my X. Requires a lot more force to seat properly.

910FB3B8-1F72-4A1A-ABBE-552D12FBD104.jpeg

I’m only getting 32 kw, but I started at over 50% charge.

Reactions: Araman0
A world of possibilities open up now for participating at HPDEs at Pacific Raceways. Less than a 15 minute drive from the pits. Now you'll be able to do a 20 minute session, head out to the SC, charge and be back in time for the next session instead of having to skip a session charging off of 220V sources.
With their wall charger I was already able to do three 20min sessions in a day. This supercharger allows you to push more and not worrying about next session/energy to back home.

Just charged at Auburn, 58 kW max which is low. I ran into another TMC member there, who said the site won’t be officially open until Friday. Then it should do 150 kW max.

it also doesn’t show up on the Tesla Nav map (yet). Seattle showed up before it could actually be used.

My thought is that using the site now tells Tesla that their investment in the site was a good one.

No idea. I was just relaying what he said.
Definitely appreciate you relaying the info, but I am in skeptic's corner with his claim. My general experience is that Tesla employees don't know a whole lot about the near future of supercharger openings. We have had much more accuracy simply using crowd-sourced info from this forum and supercharge.info. To be blunt, I would be willing to risk a large portion of my net worth that Enumclaw will not be the next supercharger to open in WA.

Just charged at Auburn, 58 kW max which is low. I ran into another TMC member there, who said the site won’t be officially open until Friday. Then it should do 150 kW max.

it also doesn’t show up on the Tesla Nav map (yet). Seattle showed up before it could actually be used.

My thought is that using the site now tells Tesla that their investment in the site was a good one.
The technician from yesterday said he would update the map sometime this week and once he does that it will go live for everyone to see. As far as the kw that you are getting not sure what to say about that because he told me that I should see 125 kw and did not mention anything about the charge rate being lower