Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The only update I know of, is that the site appears to have vanished from PlugShare app. It was there before as a “coming soon” site complete with construction photo.
Tesla adds the superchargers to plugshare themselves. For obvious reasons, they don't want random plugshare users jumping the gun and adding superchargers. I've seen them get bad ratings on Plugshare and Google Maps simply because people try to charge there before they open and get mad when they "don't work."

• Informative
Reactions: gnavi and Rocky_H
Tesla adds the superchargers to plugshare themselves. For obvious reasons, they don't want random plugshare users jumping the gun and adding superchargers. I've seen them get bad ratings on Plugshare and Google Maps simply because people try to charge there before they open and get mad when they "don't work."
That explains why “Tesla Supercharger” was not an option when adding a new site. The map location tag had the wrong color. Still, Tesla could add them with the “coming soon” option. The new version of the PlugShare app allows you to filter those out, just like restricted access stations.

That explains why “Tesla Supercharger” was not an option when adding a new site. The map location tag had the wrong color. Still, Tesla could add them with the “coming soon” option. The new version of the PlugShare app allows you to filter those out, just like restricted access stations.
...and then people would still give them lots of bad ratings when they check a week later, and it's still not done yet, and they are pissed off.
Just--no.

Reactions: PLUS EV
Drove by today. The ENTIRE fence has been pushed over. I don’t even know why it’s still there. I stopped by and asked when it would be completed. I was told “hopefully by years end” this has been sitting since mid May in the same state. This is ridiculous. At this point I’m worried some kids going to vandalize the boxes and we’ll never get them.

Drove by today. The ENTIRE fence has been pushed over. I don’t even know why it’s still there. I stopped by and asked when it would be completed. I was told “hopefully by years end” this has been sitting since mid May in the same state. This is ridiculous. At this point I’m worried some kids going to vandalize the boxes and we’ll never get them.
Thanks for the update. Hopefully its soon as it would come in handy for me.

As of this morning, entire fence is gone.

AFD15A7D-F3F7-406F-8BBE-CCC7F849AF88.jpeg